[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Russruss

Reaction score
Understand that I need to wait for another 3-4 weeks before they get back to me to sign the loa, (did my medical last week)

What are the chances for me being recruited rejected, no hurry to join, just that I'm curious if there's any case whereby people dun get called up after the medical

Signing the loa at their office not so soon bro. They will whatsapp you for acceptance first and that will take 3-4 weeks after your medical

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Entry rank is only PC, Cpl & Sgt. Lcp is thru promotion.

Please respect those Lcps around you coz they have been around for some time.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Ex SPF/APO will go thru the direct course aka non residential. Everything need to be assessed except foot drills. Physical training on your own but still need clear IPPT during the course.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ex SPF/APO will go thru the direct course aka non residential. Everything need to be assessed except foot drills. Physical training on your own but still need clear IPPT during the course.

Thanks bro for the infor ;)

Last edited:

Aquarius81

Master Member
Reaction score

If i am not wrong, more than a certain number of years since left SPF/APO, must go for Residential training again.

This is confirm truth especially if those who are interested in SPF regular.

PandaMaru

Reaction score
I have just rejected the offer from A despite me being selected coz they want me to join in Sept intake. In which i wanted to join only in Jan after my course. So i have to send and email to official withdraw and re-apply in Dec perhaps.

Went for medical check up and here is the thing they do:

1) ECG
2) Blood test
3) Urine litmus test
4) Doctor consultation - ask you to bring up your left hand + right hand + Squat up and down x 1 or 2 times + ask a few questions

After which you wait for HR to call you.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If in army down pes alr cannot do ippt, so will join as security officer?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any security or APO allowed to have dyed hair? Tattoo under uniform?
Smoking allowed or only during meal time?

Blowpipe

Reaction score

Strictky no dyed hair. Tattoo depends on size & type also. But the weird thing now is young female apo come in with tattoo all over.

Smoking allowed during breaktime but need wear jacket over.

bedbuger

Reaction score

as per what mentioned by blowpipe. you need to inform hr on your tatoo and also if u managed to pass hr, training school will ask again the same Qns.

smoking is strickly before start class and end off the day only.

Last edited:

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess it's as strict as SPF. Need to maintain the image.

One of my friends entered Coy A i think. He mentioned to me, work 4 days + 2 rest days. I wonder including travelling time (e.g. 60mins to workplace), + 12 working hours = 14 hours already. Is there anything like collecting weapons or stuff that can increase the time spent? 24 - 14 - 7 = 3 hours left only. Work days are really xiong, offday if require OT = gg.

Quite a tough job that require physically and mentally fit SG guys. That's like ~240 hours (exclude travel time n stuff) a month, compared to 9-5 Mon to Fri @ ~172 hours. 40% more hours. That's like a 9-to-5 job with $1900 salary.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.