1) yes there is yearly increment, which company in Singapore don't have?
2) Aetos if around 260h shift can get $3400 a month, Cisco can get $3700 a month
3) promotion is normally around every 2 years. If nvr take much MC and always come work on time, promotion is not an issue. I have seen ppl from rank of PC to SGT within 7 years.
1. Yes if you perform good enough.
2. Go chiong for 260H? Depend on your rank. APO(E) much lesser than APO. 300H also don't have 3k bah.
3. If good performance, 2~3 years. but advise you to jump to APO instead.
Direct entry Inspector is quite rare. Most of the time they promote those who had served more than 10~15 years. There are Direct Entry SGT who had been SGT for >10 years without promotion. Politics I guess? Most high ranking don't usually bother much about how tough it is for the bottom layer. Suck thumb.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.