[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

bladetrnity

Reaction score
Think its quite sad that carnt join when pay is high.
A 3 months training good enough to pass ippt?

bladetrnity

Reaction score
shag. quite long. after that sign contract and wait for training date to be commerce?
you can join the following week. Better to watsapp the hr and ask....after clearance out also they dont update. have to call and check.
How is A training and instructors? sian 3 months allowance only

ThomasLC

Reaction score
S revised their SO package to have more basic and lesser bonus :s12:

RgBlILN.png

ThomasLC

Reaction score
Are SO the same as APOE? Anyone going for it? Need to go through same course trainings as APOs?
lesser training and requirements bah. APO/APOE normally got bond. Also don't need to clock as many hours I think.

bladetrnity

Reaction score
I called a job agency for Apo from C.
C now giving 25k joining bonus.

Here is the link

Becoming Competitive but for now only they giving 25k i guess Hope A might follow in near future.

Kexoyoung

Reaction score
I am sticking with my APO role. :) But thanks for sharing.

Will share with my friends who doing Grab. The golden days of Grab is over. No customers sia.. Think they better off with a fixed salary job.
Do you get year end bonus and other type of bonus like typical government job? Anyways bro, can tell me about job, cuz im also going the medical screening alr

ThomasLC

Reaction score
I called a job agency for Apo from C.
C now giving 25k joining bonus.

Here is the link

Becoming Competitive but for now only they giving 25k i guess Hope A might follow in near future.

The 25k is given out over 4 years bro.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.