[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Razb99

Reaction score
Hi, for S APO, what happened if fail ippt? Long time havent train lei πŸ˜…

Twc3821

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here. What are the salaries of A, C and S for o levels personnels? And what's the process of applying for the job? Thanks alot.

Cyonide

Reaction score
Hello all, i was a ex regular in Navy left after 7 years due to management and work load. Join A in 2020 when the pandemic was just starting. Overall my experience in A was good but must be careful because of their strict MC policy i did not get my bonus at all due i took MC throughout the 1st year but it was for legit reasons because prior to deployment when staying in at their academy i contracted sore eyes and was given 10 days mc. After a year i when i didnt rcv my bonus i queried my TL and he said because i took mc. Currently im still with them, just sharing abt the apo coy S

A need to hit 240 hours to get your basic
Hit 264 to get your allowance (depending on rank) anything more than 264 will be consider OT. A pays a flat rate for OT
Bonus wise only profit sharing (depends on company) and performance
Leave wise is 7 days for first year every year increase capped at 14 days
Lets say your shift falls on PH. A will give you EPH for you to claim after the end of the calendar year but do note you can choose to use it as your leave.
A provides transport for you from your house to the armoury if your deployment starts early like example 7am or your department requires you to be at the armoury fully equip by 0730hrs.

From what i know from ex colleagues going to S
Basic start from 3k for cpl 3.3k for sgt
Hours to hit 240 to rcv allowance of $500
OT will be 15 bucks per hour
PH will be double pay
First year leave given will be 12 days
Aws will only start after the 3rd year
Join in bonus will be paid 8K, 5k & 7k

In my opinion working in A is tiring but if S payscale is better than A why make your tiredness worth the money.

Hope this info can help those who are clueless

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all, i was a ex regular in Navy left after 7 years due to management and work load. Join A in 2020 when the pandemic was just starting. Overall my experience in A was good but must be careful because of their strict MC policy i did not get my bonus at all due i took MC throughout the 1st year but it was for legit reasons because prior to deployment when staying in at their academy i contracted sore eyes and was given 10 days mc. After a year i when i didnt rcv my bonus i queried my TL and he said because i took mc. Currently im still with them, just sharing abt the apo coy S

A need to hit 240 hours to get your basic
Hit 264 to get your allowance (depending on rank) anything more than 264 will be consider OT. A pays a flat rate for OT
Bonus wise only profit sharing (depends on company) and performance
Leave wise is 7 days for first year every year increase capped at 14 days
Lets say your shift falls on PH. A will give you EPH for you to claim after the end of the calendar year but do note you can choose to use it as your leave.
A provides transport for you from your house to the armoury if your deployment starts early like example 7am or your department requires you to be at the armoury fully equip by 0730hrs.

From what i know from ex colleagues going to S
Basic start from 3k for cpl 3.3k for sgt
Hours to hit 240 to rcv allowance of $500
OT will be 15 bucks per hour
PH will be double pay
First year leave given will be 12 days
Aws will only start after the 3rd year
Join in bonus will be paid 8K, 5k & 7k

In my opinion working in A is tiring but if S payscale is better than A why make your tiredness worth the money.

Hope this info can help those who are clueless
240 hours per month? :eek:

Reddevill

Reaction score
Hello, anyone recently join S as apo? Confirm basic 3.3k for sgt plus 500 allowance if hit 240hr per mth? How many work day per week? Where is e 3mth training conducted? Need stay in?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Besides, talking abt the money, anyone can share insights abt SATS work life?

ThomasLC

Reaction score
Any number to call for enquiries?
97289605 (from the website https://www.sats.com.sg/sats-security-recruitment-drive)

I went for the C interview and my friend went for the S interview. S' basic is higher + the joining bonus paid out faster also (C the bonus paid out over 4 years!) And S the training is stay out de

Also guys; S now hiring flexi-agents (part time security officer on flexible schedule). Can work 2 or 3 days a week, where you pick a permanent day or night shift instead of doing rotating... Pay quite okay even with the lesser hours. Entry level SO can hit 1.8k

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.