[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Adftrooper

Reaction score
Anyone here can elaborate whats the entry pay after cpf for direct entry sergeant? Best if can illustrate all 3 company. C, A and S.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to get the rank of Inspector / ASP with Certis Cisco? Is that for ex-SPF officers only?

I was informed the pay would be $2700 @ SGT with 240 hours to work. Exclude break time too.
About 22 days per month. That's like $10+ / hour only. Working OT sounds abit crazy on 12~13 hours shift. Working on OFF days can be considered.

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
We need serious & committed officers who know what they are signing up for. For those who apply just to test water, try & see attitude..I suggest you go other lines coz you end up suffering inside.

You will end up reporting sick, malingering, AWOL, late for work, offend other teammates. Everyday coming to work will be a nightmare. End up dispute with your PS/DY etc. Affect your bonus, promotion, progression opportunity.

Adftrooper

Reaction score
We need serious & committed officers who know what they are signing up for. For those who apply just to test water, try & see attitude..I suggest you go other lines coz you end up suffering inside.

You will end up reporting sick, malingering, AWOL, late for work, offend other teammates. Everyday coming to work will be a nightmare. End up dispute with your PS/DY etc. Affect your bonus, promotion, progression opportunity.

Whats PS and DY? Ive been working in the uniform group for 5 years. Everyday wake up 5am, end work sometimes late at 9pm. Am I capable or should I try other jobs? Ive read and heard good benefits and pay from this line

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boss, this “mystery” job site you state, under C company isit? Cause I think my in law is one of them. He never share with me his pay but from his lifestyle, can see earn alot. Have bike and car. He 10 years then promote sgt.
Why you all say until like very rich.. I saw in glassdoor submitted by 28 person. Officers pay 3150/mth only. Lol

rich1228

Reaction score
Any undischarged bankrupt that successfully applied for security officer with company C? Possible? Just had interview and the way the interviewer talked machiam like very slim possibility.

steve_lim

Reaction score
Any undischarged bankrupt that successfully applied for security officer with company C? Possible? Just had interview and the way the interviewer talked machiam like very slim possibility.

By rite no chance but if recruiter don't want reject submit for plrd clearance see they reject or not

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interested in aetos, specifically the outrider position. But can't find as on jobsites, for outrider can only find old ads.

Have cls 2 and 3, and WSQ security cert from NS. will my training be shorter because I already have WSQ?

Outrider also need to work long hours and 6 days?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.