[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

rich1228

Reaction score
OK thanks, didn't know security officer also need to be so strict. Jialat if rejected must really go work for refuse company liao. 😭
By rite no chance but if recruiter don't want reject submit for plrd clearance see they reject or not

d4rylzn

Reaction score
Enquiry about APO

Hi, what does unarmed APO do and i m currently in pes c as i consider to sign if possible

bedbuger

Reaction score
Hi, what does unarmed APO do and i m currently in pes c as i consider to sign if possible

unarmed are those enforcement officer you see recently... basically no firearm and ippt required... you just need to pass the baton and exams that's all.

bedbuger

Reaction score
How much is for unarmed salary and bonus?

u can go Google type unarmed APO. jobstreet has all the info there. I cannot paste the screenshot here.

based on what I see from C is 2.2-2.8k with 8k bonus.... changes from time to time...

u can Google on company A. so Ya don't be lazy

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Guys, we are here to share first hand experience abt APO jobs. Hard Info like salary, bonus etc are avaliable on public domain. Just google or can find from company website, recruitment websites etc.

Tsukky

Reaction score
Can i know what does Pes c unarmed APO trainning does?

Many many role play that inclusive of key installation protection, handling basic incidents, and some crowd/traffic control stuffs. Definitely Law is also included.

You won't be doing training like ippt, shooting, and armed training.

Adftrooper

Reaction score
I just went for interview with A. Higher Nitec, basic $2660. Was wondering if I apply under APO, can I be posted to ATED? Will my pay be any diff?

Teeteenee

Reaction score
Interview was fast, give me alot of Pro and cons about the job. Straight away hired me and asking me to go for their intake this month.
Hi can I check what questions did they ask for the interview? I am having an interview for unarmed APO next week.

Faux Pas

Master Member
Reaction score
I just went for interview with A. Higher Nitec, basic $2660. Was wondering if I apply under APO, can I be posted to ATED? Will my pay be any diff?
Really depends on their opening, but you could highlight to them before agreeing to join.

FishStar

Reaction score
Is the so job require alot of standing? I thought of joining part time but i worry the job need me to stand whole day

KhaiNizzam

Reaction score
Hi, just wanna know. Is it true that if any of your family members have a criminal record, it is impossible for you to join the Auxiliary Police Sector? Heard it from an Ex Cisco officer. Not sure if it is the same across SATS and Aetos. Planning to join Sats/Cisco but worried that i may be rejected due to this.

Teeteenee

Reaction score
Hi All, anyone able to share the what are the benefits of A or C? in terms of leaves, benefits, bonuses and work in general? Thanks.

Tsukky

Reaction score
Hi can I check what questions did they ask for the interview? I am having an interview for unarmed APO next week.

Pretty much some questions like your highest education level, preliminary questions about your cases outside, some work experiences, and a small chit chat.

bedbuger

Reaction score
Pretty much some questions like your highest education level, preliminary questions about your cases outside, some work experiences, and a small chit chat.

actually I'm pretty interested on their benefits as questions are usually casual chit chat... as I went for the interview before... getting in is not an issue I feel. but I didn't ask for benefits then as I was studying and they didn't want to commit a fixed roster to me thus rejected the appln.

how many annual leave, medical, dental and work scope can anyone share?.

for company c there are a few places you can get deployed. eg
airport
main HQ @ Paya Lebar
N Jurong
where and what will u be deployed at Paya Lebar n Jurong?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.