[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

deeh_18

Reaction score
Not sure why my intake is in Oct?

I have post graduate qualifications

I think cause got cut off date? Since you interview late july, then slots are open for october. If earlier interview then you will be for sept intake etc.

Russruss

Reaction score
I think cause got cut off date? Since you interview late july, then slots are open for october. If earlier interview then you will be for sept intake etc.
Thanks bro! I have PhD and Master degree as well besides an Honors degree in Marketing and a diploma in Business. They offered me sergeant though..

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Thanks bro! I have PhD and Master degree as well besides an Honors degree in Marketing and a diploma in Business. They offered me sergeant though..

Congrats!! You be the highest educated APO in Company C if not whole of Singapore!!

Blowpipe

Reaction score
But I am only offered a sergeant position. Will I be earmarked or able to promote much faster due to my qualifications??

You are likely earmarked for more or tougher assignments than your peers. But is up to you to perform against all adversity.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
C does not have walk in interview unlike A?

Anyway I applied for C through their online form, so simple. Will go for A walk in also.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Bro, honestly how about promotion opportunities to Inspector or above sergeant rank??

I think is premature to discuss all this now. Maybe you learn to cope with the culture first. Say after 1-2 year then see how you feel. Dun put your expectations too high.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
In APO, many average O levels officers have rose up to become Insp, ASP, DSP etc. They possess excellent communication & leadership skills. Being able to handle very well both men on the ground & demanding bosses on top. You need to have very good EQ rather IIQ.

deeh_18

Reaction score
In APO, many average O levels officers have rose up to become Insp, ASP, DSP etc. They possess excellent communication & leadership skills. Being able to handle very well both men on the ground & demanding bosses on top. You need to have very good EQ rather IIQ.

Hi! Sent u a PM!

bedbuger

Reaction score
you shld try ask your recruiter again by when they will update us for offer etc since ours is september intake? I will ask again hahahaah[/QUOTE

Hi deeh,

I did ask him like a week ago. he told me hr will contact me which is already August. I will text him again later this week. appreciate u guys for sharing the info. many thanks

Russruss

Reaction score

I thought after sergeant is Junior Inspector then Station Inspector and so forth??

Isn't ASP and DSP only for SPF??

bedbuger

Reaction score
I thought after sergeant is Junior Inspector then Station Inspector and so forth??

Isn't ASP and DSP only for SPF??

APO uses the old Police style of promotion which is sgt, staff sgt, snr staff, SI, etc.
SO: Insp, ASP, DSP... etc

Russruss

Reaction score
APO uses the old Police style of promotion which is sgt, staff sgt, snr staff, SI, etc.
SO: Insp, ASP, DSP... etc

Noted with thanks bro. Do you think there's a chance they will give me the rank of staff sergeant after my 10 weeks in camp training?

Unique_

Banned
Reaction score
Hi I am from A and have resigned last week. I want to join C. Went down to their office but they say can't accept me during this period. They only accept those former APO who left the service for more than 2 years. Is there such thing?

Russruss

Reaction score
Hi I am from A and have resigned last week. I want to join C. Went down to their office but they say can't accept me during this period. They only accept those former APO who left the service for more than 2 years. Is there such thing?

Why you left Aetos bro? Isn't Aetos good?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.