[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Davisc

Reaction score
Yes mannn! Will take which ever offers lor. You too?

Ohhh I didn’t apply for APO haha cause the working hours is very long haha. The APO you also done medical check up Le now waiting for the offer? Btw you finish poly Le?

Russruss

Reaction score
If u think solely based on your education qualification for career progression, you may wish to apply for Insp/Asp directly instead.

Bro, actually I did applied but was not accepted. I think I was not a commissioned officer back in NS so wasn't accepted as Insp

bedbuger

Reaction score
Bro, actually I did applied but was not accepted. I think I was not a commissioned officer back in NS so wasn't accepted as Insp

bro,
it really depends on you if you can accept the slower rate of getting your SO post. it definitely takes 3-5 years for each promotion and of course good working habits and recommendation from bosses. all these are some of citerias to get to the next level.

you still need a plan b if things don't work out as you may end up dreading what you do really.

Blowpipe

Reaction score

Dun be surprised that nowdays many new Apo join as Sgts with graduate or even post graduate qualification in company C. These highly educated Officers offered contemporary way of solving traditional problems.

Perharps we may have Phd Sgt soon.

thatbakagaijin

Reaction score
Read the thread, would like to know more about C and S APO. Anyone here currently working as one can drop me a PM? Would greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Last edited:

Russruss

Reaction score
bro,
it really depends on you if you can accept the slower rate of getting your SO post. it definitely takes 3-5 years for each promotion and of course good working habits and recommendation from bosses. all these are some of citerias to get to the next level.

you still need a plan b if things don't work out as you may end up dreading what you do really.

I think the job after sometime can be routine but the upside of this job is stability as it is semi-government especially in these Covid-19 times :)

Russruss

Reaction score
Dun be surprised that nowdays many new Apo join as Sgts with graduate or even post graduate qualification in company C. These highly educated Officers offered contemporary way of solving traditional problems.

Perharps we may have Phd Sgt soon.

Bro, I always thought graduates or post-grads can straight away join as Insp haha

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
����������

Last edited:

deeh_18

Reaction score
APOE (based on my friend both interviews with his Higher Nitec cert)

AETOS
Basic salary $2,800

CERTIS
Basic salary $1,450
Allowances + estimated OT $1,100
Gross $2,550

It seems that AETOS is offering higher salary whereby you can earn more than $3k if you work OT?

Have a friend with Hnitec cert for certis. Basic was $2.7K. OT reach $3K over. Both quite the same

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have a friend with Hnitec cert for certis. Basic was $2.7K. OT reach $3K over. Both quite the same

����������

Last edited:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any yearly increment and various work performances for CERTIS APOE?
Heard AETOS have all these plus extra dental/ zoo free entrances ;)
Me quite tempted to join my fren lolz :)

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here is APOE without arm?
CERTIS or AETOS GROSS pay which one is higher (including OT and all allowances) :o

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
����������

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.