[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Blowpipe

Reaction score
As many people would have realized that APO regardless of A, C or S require full-time commitment. They often go out to work when sunrise and reach home near midnight.

Is not simply a test water kind of job. If you are not ready for the commitment, suggest you try other more freedom jobs etc.

Russruss

Reaction score
As many people would have realized that APO regardless of A, C or S require full-time commitment. They often go out to work when sunrise and reach home near midnight.

Is not simply a test water kind of job. If you are not ready for the commitment, suggest you try other more freedom jobs etc.

Bro, isn't the work based on shifts, i.e. 12 hours shifts? So if start work at 7am will end at 7pm right? Why reach home near midnight?? :s11:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Bro, isn't the work based on shifts, i.e. 12 hours shifts? So if start work at 7am will end at 7pm right? Why reach home near midnight?? :s11:

Different assignment different timing. 6-6,7-7,8-8,9-9,10-10,11-11. Also got odd hour assignment eg, 11hr, 8hr, 11hr, 8hr, 4hr etc

Russruss

Reaction score
Different assignment different timing. 6-6,7-7,8-8,9-9,10-10,11-11. Also got odd hour assignment eg, 11hr, 8hr, 11hr, 8hr, 4hr etc

Thanks bro. I have a malay friend in CERTIS who works 7pm to 7am. Everyday before work 7pm goes to the gym to workout. I also work out everyday so good to know I can still have time to gym too

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I have a malay friend in CERTIS who works 7pm to 7am. Everyday before work 7pm goes to the gym to workout. I also work out everyday so good to know I can still have time to gym too

Many officers choose night shift so they can have more time for their personal well-being such as take driving lessons, gym workout, courses, take care of their household etc.

Russruss

Reaction score
Many officers choose night shift so they can have more time for their personal well-being such as take driving lessons, gym workout, courses, take care of their household etc.

Bro, I thought no choice?? Meaning 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts and 2 Off days??

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2D2N is on paper but most departments are practicing either day or night shifts. 5/1, 6/1, 4/2 etc.

5/1 u mentioned. What is 6/1?
4/2 is most commonly mentioned.

Night shift, u only can do those free stuff on your offday too. Normal days already shagged balls, where got energy to do anything.

Somemore u can't mix with yr friends/family/kids who is used to office hours. Even on yr offday as yr body clock is different.

Night shift is known to be unhealthy. We need sunlight for vitamin. That's why last time I did night shift, I had an extra allowance of $800 per month. Did it for 6 months then buay than liao.

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
5/1 u mentioned. What is 6/1?
4/2 is most commonly mentioned.

Night shift, u only can do those free stuff on your offday too. Normal days already shagged balls, where got energy to do anything.

Somemore u can't mix with yr friends/family/kids who is used to office hours. Even on yr offday as yr body clock is different.

Night shift is known to be unhealthy. We need sunlight for vitamin. That's why last time I did night shift, I had an extra allowance of $800 per month. Did it for 6 months then buay than liao.

6/1 is Work 6 days Rest 1 day..follow calendar work week. Btw, u cannot choose your shift patterns.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
My HR told me my orientation and training will start on this Friday. So fast right after my this Thursday LOA signing??

The current flow is already very slow. Last time is sign LOA in the morning, have lunch at base then chartered bus send trainees to academy in afternoon.

Russruss

Reaction score
The current flow is already very slow. Last time is sign LOA in the morning, have lunch at base then chartered bus send trainees to academy in afternoon.

Bro, I just want to confirm that my training will be starting so fast (the very next day on Friday) after my LOA signing this Thursday?? 😅

Blowpipe

Reaction score
How about for those people who are working and need to serve 1 month notice beforehand??

My take is that when u sign Loa, u should be prepared go for training already but if you are not ready to commence training for watever reasons, shld inform the HR even before you sign Loa.

Russruss

Reaction score
My take is that when u sign Loa, u should be prepared go for training already but if you are not ready to commence training for watever reasons, shld inform the HR even before you sign Loa.

Btw, is there a gym in the training academy we can use too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.