[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

xiaohao997

Reaction score
WA. Then i must as well take APOE as the pay slightly different. hope to the OP pay can cover back.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder those coming in as CPL and SGT will be stuck at the rank for at least 4 years until they collected all the joining bonus, though I guess more than half will leave before the end of 4 years.

Retake till pass? The course is ~10 weeks max right? I don't think can make a difference in physical IPPT test during that short window, at most improve a few points only. Too intensive training might even result in injury beyond fatigue. If injury occur at training, will the trainee be excused from IPPT till he fully recovers i.e. graduate from training phase but still required to take IPPT within the year?

I hope those who went APO route can pass their IPPT. It's IPPT during the training phase only right? Or was it yearly like National Service?

Russruss

Reaction score
Btw..now Sgt ranks are no longer conferred automatically even though you are a diploma holder...You must hold at least Poly Dip + NS Sgt rank (At least 3rd Sgt/Sgt 2)/ Commercial Supervisory Experience Or Degree..there are many Diplomas coming in as Cpl now.

Agreed bro. Many diploma holders are coming in as CPL. Even some of my fellow trainees their private diplomas are NOT recognised hence their next highest qualifications, i.e. N level are taken into consideration and they are offered PC (no rank).

Personally, I am a PhD. holder, Masters degree holder, degree and Poly diploma. I am offered only a SGT rank.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
I wonder those coming in as CPL and SGT will be stuck at the rank for at least 4 years until they collected all the joining bonus, though I guess more than half will leave before the end of 4 years.

Retake till pass? The course is ~10 weeks max right? I don't think can make a difference in physical IPPT test during that short window, at most improve a few points only. Too intensive training might even result in injury beyond fatigue. If injury occur at training, will the trainee be excused from IPPT till he fully recovers i.e. graduate from training phase but still required to take IPPT within the year?

I hope those who went APO route can pass their IPPT. It's IPPT during the training phase only right? Or was it yearly like National Service?

Ippt is a yearly requirement. Pass above 61 points but allowed a few attempts. If during course still fail after several attempts will be out of course with penalty.

After graduate if cannot pass will affect bonus, promotion or even terminate.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not C training is stay out? How long is it for apo?

Joining next week.

xiaohao997

Reaction score
For "A" the APOE uniform at the own station can collect or must go report to headquarter collect and return?

btw their 240h is including lunch/dinner?

Lkhlkh12

Reaction score
Ippt is a yearly requirement. Pass above 61 points but allowed a few attempts. If during course still fail after several attempts will be out of course with penalty.

After graduate if cannot pass will affect bonus, promotion or even terminate.

I wanted to join but i confirm fail Ippt so i will have a hard time get the job ,not sure they use the word "terminated you" was a scared tactics

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 attempts to pass your ippt, if still fail they will give u two choices

Convert u to APOE
Termination

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, you are joining C as APO? Joining as in starting training?

Yup joining C, waiting for them to call me when to sign contract. My friend's friend in C said it's now stay out and have home based learning also.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
C training is at Bukit timah? Beauty world area? Can't rmb where the staff said it was.

bedbuger

Reaction score
I wanted to join but i confirm fail Ippt so i will have a hard time get the job ,not sure they use the word "terminated you" was a scared tactics

You just need to put your heart n mind to exercise and push yourself. if you can't than just do apoe.

Teeteenee

Reaction score
Corporal only
I was informed my intake will be during Sep, exact date haven cfm maybe due to the size limit of the intake (dunno one intake or rather one class got how many people)

My in camp is only 6 weeks only maybe due to the rank or maybe I applied for APOE unarmed and yes after training I will received part of the bond
Hi, Can I check what is your reason to join C instead? I also applied for APOE.

fanflo_08

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I applied for APOE at A. Went for the medical check up and the interview. Just received sms that my application is undergoing processing.

How long do I usually need to wait before I can sign contract and go for training?

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I applied for APOE at A. Went for the medical check up and the interview. Just received sms that my application is undergoing processing.

How long do I usually need to wait before I can sign contract and go for training?

Ask your recruiter. Anyone in Certis Sept / Oct training? PM me.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Depends when the next intake
Maybe a week plus to even one mth they then get back to u

May I check ur basic salary and gross as APOE?
Can pm me?

We may exchange advice and whatsoever and if u Wanna compare the differences with C APOE :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.