[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Russruss

Reaction score
What's the requirement? Salary? Working hours? Overtime etc
No OT as considered as SO. Usually required to be at least a recognised and second upper or higher degree and above, preferably commissioned officer and or with very strong leadership based industry supervisory experience, and with good communication skills.

I am actually asking anyone keen to join as APO Sgt or below as direct entry SO requirements are very very selective

alfonsoyy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No OT as considered as SO. Usually required to be at least a recognised and second upper or higher degree and above, preferably commissioned officer and or with very strong leadership based industry supervisory experience, and with good communication skills.

I am actually asking anyone keen to join as APO Sgt or below as direct entry SO requirements are very very selective
If one only got WSQ Diploma in Security Management, can qualify?
If not, what can one join if only got this cert atm?

Last edited:

Russruss

Reaction score
If one only got WSQ Diploma in Security Management, can qualify?
If not, what can one join if only got this cert atm?
As I said, APO is possible with your cert. Rank will be given accordingly either CPL or SGT depending on management's approval.

Senior Officer (SO) even with a degree most probably will not be eligible unless have the minimum requirements as I earlier mentioned. Even then, subject to interviews etc and top management's approval and PLRD approval for your SO rank

Luffyace

Reaction score
Does sats still practice split shift now and is their basic n leave entitlement better? I hold a local dip and stay near to east area and was contemplating to join whether C , A or sats . any one can advise which one is better for long term ? thank you

tsnd01

Reaction score
As I said, APO is possible with your cert. Rank will be given accordingly either CPL or SGT depending on management's approval.

Senior Officer (SO) even with a degree most probably will not be eligible unless have the minimum requirements as I earlier mentioned. Even then, subject to interviews etc and top management's approval and PLRD approval for your SO rank
Do cpl and Sgt have to prowl?

Russruss

Reaction score
Do cpl and Sgt have to prowl?
Prowling is part of the job if you're APO regardless of the rank you are given when you join. Depending on the posting, you may need to prowl unless the posting is without the need to prowl.

Russruss

Reaction score
Does sats still practice split shift now and is their basic n leave entitlement better? I hold a local dip and stay near to east area and was contemplating to join whether C , A or sats . any one can advise which one is better for long term ? thank you
Bro, PM me and we chat in more details :)

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
What's the requirement? Salary? Working hours? Overtime etc
Senior officer no OT. Need degree cert and strong leadership assets as u will be managing 100 to 200 apos and multiple projects. Not an easy job as an insp or above. And during this period of supply more than demand, they are very selective and choose the best that suit their requirement. Mostly company will take in those commissioned officers before in saf/spf or those second upper and above.

Nafail

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum. Btw I just cleared my PLRD. Joining S and starting training on 2nd August.

Anyone else starting training on 2nd August as well? 😃

Russruss

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum. Btw I just cleared my PLRD. Joining S and starting training on 2nd August.

Anyone else starting training on 2nd August as well? 😃
You also cleared your airport pass too?

You going in as direct Corporal or direct Sergeant bro?

Nafail

Reaction score
You also cleared your airport pass too?

You going in as direct Corporal or direct Sergeant bro?
They nvr inform me abt waiting for airport pass. Was told to start training on 2ng Aug and sign contract on last week of july.

Corporal. As I'm previously from C.

You waiting for S clearance too?

Russruss

Reaction score
They nvr inform me abt waiting for airport pass. Was told to start training on 2ng Aug and sign contract on last week of july.

Corporal. As I'm previously from C.

You waiting for S clearance too?
Nope not waiting for S. Why you left C bro?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.