[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Tudo88

Reaction score
Ok got a reply from SATS after virtual interview.

Was told to submit documents and attend medical check up soon.After that 6-8 weeks of waiting according to them.Seems quite fast

Russruss

Reaction score
Ok got a reply from SATS after virtual interview.

Was told to submit documents and attend medical check up soon.After that 6-8 weeks of waiting according to them.Seems quite fast
All the best bro for SATS. Hope you get SATS

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually since covid19 cases are higher. Why dun join as Swabber? $3800 for 200 hours monthly. APO like $3000 for 300 hours. Working conditions are super dusty, hot, no aircon. Full body of sweat daily.

Tudo88

Reaction score
If you can work 300 hours,I am quite sure your pay won’t be $3000.

Swabber higher risk of COVID?If you get COVID positive,do the company still pay you?Swabber is a contract job as well.

bedbuger

Reaction score
Personally, I think luck & fate plays a part. I worked very long time in some deployment coz the team are fantastic ppl. We go out after work, support cover each other during work. However, in some deployment the ppl sucks. Sabotage one another, very self-centered crazy ppl who bully the new guys.

I cannot agree more bro. But oh well fate is really important no matter how shitty the job is a good team and camaraderie is vvv important. All the best guys in your quest to join APO. It is not an easy job and alot of time consuming preparing apart from your 12hours work.
Go for the interview and ask for yourself instead of listening to others. I did just that and advice was wise from blow pipe.

Tudo88

Reaction score
Yup. Actually its not really an interview la,more like a briefing session lol.

They wont reject people that come apply one.

You will only get rejected if you cant pass your clearance by PLRD. That is my understanding.

Blowpipe

Reaction score
For A sgt with degree extra 50 bucks in basic...that's the value for degree.
Anyone started working in S?
At least A pay $50 to differentiate...other companies dun even care between diploma & degree. Is worthwhile to join S if you holding Cpl or Sgt from A & C coz you be receiving much more every month.

Russruss

Reaction score
At least A pay $50 to differentiate...other companies dun even care between diploma & degree. Is worthwhile to join S if you holding Cpl or Sgt from A & C coz you be receiving much more every month.
3.8k for sgt and 3.5k for cpl at S

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.