[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

xBored

Reaction score
I saw that there is a support team for APO, what does the support team do?

And may i know if the job is shift work or i have to work 12hrs+ daily?

Sorry for the noob questions.

xwaklux

Reaction score
Anyone here currently in S? Care to share life in S? shortlisted for virtual interview for APO sgt next week haha

LimbeiIsHuat

Reaction score
Anyone here currently in S? Care to share life in S? shortlisted for virtual interview for APO sgt next week haha
Basically no life lo. 260 hrs. 12 hours shift excluding travelling time. travelling time average 3 hrs back and forth to your house. daily average 15hr to 16hrs. if you have own transportation or live very near airport or cargo area then good for you, if live far then good luck.

Russruss

Reaction score
Local degree holders with good honours can apply as Senior Officer. Previous experience in supervisory / leadership roles a bonus

dexterkim

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok got a reply from SATS after virtual interview.

Was told to submit documents and attend medical check up soon.After that 6-8 weeks of waiting according to them.Seems quite fast
How long they email you for interviews ah. I send hr the resume.the hr don’t even reply me anything lol

Last edited:

Blowpipe

Reaction score
271632501_504167654601644_829834221336379533_n.png

Blowpipe

Reaction score
My SATS friend claim is 180 hours over a 3 week cycle. Above that will be considered OT rate. Anyone can verify?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Any idea for Sats apo, do we get free grab or transport provided if need reach very early to draw arms.
I know SATS even C & A provide transport for those who need to report very early or late. As for whether is taxi, grab or staff shuttle is dependable on the ground requirement at that time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.