[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

blackie83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sign on make sure chiu ish degree lor.
If not will hata kaki.

Aetos mostly jiu hoo Kia.

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going private sector usually earn more. That's why doctors go private after a few years stinct in government hospital.

bakuten

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tmd let them go aetos lar...

More govt cops = govt expenditure = we pay more nia

This is gd thing kp simi?

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Degree can get $3k civil servant. Why join aux police???

Haha just asking, I'm curious on whether they'll employ pes c guys who graduated from local uni. And yes, I do have a job and I'm happy with it :)

kukubirdie

Master Member
Reaction score
Foreign degree join civil service got how much?

Foreign degree + sinkie forget about it...
May not even get short listed..

But if got kampong people like india as hirer can go in...

U go survey n see how many with foreign degree and without connection can go in ...
U will be shocked...

Casio2010

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Foreign degree + sinkie forget about it...
May not even get short listed..

But if got kampong people like india as hirer can go in...

U go survey n see how many with foreign degree and without connection can go in ...
U will be shocked...

Civil service mostly referal one

serialmania

Reaction score
Hi. I'm an APO from Aetos. Basic pay is $2550 but you need to clock at least 240 hours within that month. And you can get another $500 but first you need to clock at least 260 hours per month. This job is not for those weaklings who like office jobs. You also need to be able to pass IPPT test during the training month to be deployed. APO job is not that bad seriously. Just long hours and less time than the usual sissy office jobs...

couch.potato

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm an APO from Aetos. Basic pay is $2550 but you need to clock at least 240 hours within that month. And you can get another $500 but first you need to clock at least 260 hours per month. This job is not for those weaklings who like office jobs. You also need to be able to pass IPPT test during the training month to be deployed. APO job is not that bad seriously. Just long hours and less time than the usual sissy office jobs...

Not bad sia
Pls la SPF a lot also clock lots of hours ground staff
Some more scrutiny by public

Hai

kindaichi83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder all hide in car

no worth to give up life/injured for $2000

1SMRTPAIB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:s13: :s13: :s13:

many edmwers jitao tio suan...

sacrificium

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of attitude that we need for Singapore. The precise reason why ministers should be paid the highest salary Compared to private sector if not very xia suay

ya I think so ba...not very sure about both organization but ultimately I still feel that state police entry salary should not be lower than Auxiliary police mah. like tat not xia suay meh?

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those posted to guard bank branch also so high pay? Bank open and close at fixed timing, 5.5 days a week. Saw some security guards in bank so bored that they help out the bank staff, like open door for customers, answer simple enquires, give out red packet before CNY.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.