[GPGT]: PAP IBs are having a civil war now!

ganymedean

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10407677_1145941762098909_5272060476313614790_n.jpg

From Bryan Ti:

Bryan Ti
8 hrs ·
Some PAP supporters created a closed FB group called "Silent No More!", possibly referring to the perceived silent majority within the populace.
Someone added me to the groups and so I had a look around.
Then, in line with the group's name, I decided not to keep silent as well, and was (promptly and deservingly) booted out.
Maybe I was not silent enough

https://www.facebook.com/Ti.Bryan?fref=ts

Basically, Bryan Ti supports PAP but condemns pack behaviour whereby IBs resort to smears and attacks on pro opposition sites. He also disapproves of ministers, MPs and PAP members behaving in such a way. A few years back, Bryan Ti had previously sexposed the facebook group "My Compass" with screenshots, making him the enemy of PAP IB leader Jason Chua Chin Seng.

Recap of the My Compass incident which showed how PAP IB work: http://sinkarporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/2012/11/inside-world-of-pap-internet-brigade.html

20220_1456391911328799_7459278712379748057_n.jpg

If you see the comments, Bryan Ti threatened the PAP IBs that he could reveal a screenshot of a post by a PAP minister that was made in the facebook group.

So far, he has not revealed it. But the threat was not well-received by the PAP IBs who instead made personal attacks on him. Especially the Jaro guy.

One of the group's administrators is Danny Ngiam, a PAP member and grassroots leader.

Any edmwers inside this fb group "Silent No More!"? Can screenshot what was it that the minister said? Apparently it's something that Bryan Ti thinks is improper.

Last edited:

ohmydog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks TS waking up the enemy camp...

ganymedean

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bryan ti is also alleged to be a PAP IB. But strangely this IB has principles which he says distinguishes him from Jason Chua's mob.

WaSiSGKia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y they need form IB? If ministers are gd, naturally sinkies will love them. Lol

ohmydog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go to work, so tuesday inbox won't explode...

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funny pappies think themselves as silent.
how can one be silent when they have 154, mediacorpse, PA and CCC spreading propaganda for them.

MioFan

Reaction score
Now I understand why whenever one pro pap commenter on cna or ST Facebook, all of a sudden, there is a flood of pap commenters.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't be daft and gullible. IBs are IBs.

Erection coming so praying the good cop bad cop tactic to confuse sinkie. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.