[GPGT]: PAP IBs are having a civil war now!

.看你的头.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FAP doesn't work that way. FAP blindly takes whatever PAP throws down as gospel and spread it whether it is good or not. The only good thing about fap is they seem to have a long record of what PAP actually said and done which helps prove 99.99% of the articles from stupid sites like TOC/TRS/A.S.S/Roy/EDMW are fake. FAP is the equivalent of PAP's version of TOC/TRS/A.S.S only they don't use fake info

Bryan on the other hand just pick stupid things opposition does and troll the things that are said and done, usually in a very sarcastic manner. Whether he admits to being a troll or not does not matter because he is effectively doing it.

Yo Bryan, ho say bo?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
.看你的头.;129643414 said:
Yo Bryan, ho say bo?

Cashop's Last Activity: 24-03-2018 08:48 PM

I dun think he is reading your post, unless he is using an alternative account to do so. :eek:

Dino Bravo

Reaction score
IBs are worse than dogs. At least dogs have some loyalty.
They lick the toes of whoever is the ruling party.

Reminds me of the friend who "supports" the champion team who wins the world cup or EPL.
Everytime change one.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10407677_1145941762098909_5272060476313614790_n.jpg

From Bryan Ti:

Basically, Bryan Ti supports PAP but condemns pack behaviour whereby IBs resort to smears and attacks on pro opposition sites. He also disapproves of ministers, MPs and PAP members behaving in such a way. A few years back, Bryan Ti had previously sexposed the facebook group "My Compass" with screenshots, making him the enemy of PAP IB leader Jason Chua Chin Seng.

Recap of the My Compass incident which showed how PAP IB work: http://sinkarporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/2012/11/inside-world-of-pap-internet-brigade.html

20220_1456391911328799_7459278712379748057_n.jpg

If you see the comments, Bryan Ti threatened the PAP IBs that he could reveal a screenshot of a post by a PAP minister that was made in the facebook group.

So far, he has not revealed it. But the threat was not well-received by the PAP IBs who instead made personal attacks on him. Especially the Jaro guy.

One of the group's administrators is Danny Ngiam, a PAP member and grassroots leader.

Any edmwers inside this fb group "Silent No More!"? Can screenshot what was it that the minister said? Apparently it's something that Bryan Ti thinks is improper.
Then is he pro-pap ?

What surprising? I’ve accused of being pro-pap before. Some people just dun understand what is 就事論事 calling a spade a spade. They have rigid ideas of pro and anti.

it’s merely calling out wrong things. Some parties simply did so many wrong things, and not that others are anti and biased always pick on them

Like this Jason I had nothing good to say about him means I am biased and not neutral. Neutral simply means being fair.

Some people insist that to be neutral, you must tolerate nonsense from “alternative voice”, have no stance and cannot criticise those in the wrong

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.