[GPGT]: PAP IBs are having a civil war now!

woolff

A lot of property agents rooting for PAP. SO they can earn more commission when pap lift property rules.

ArcticCheetah

Don't be daft and gullible. IBs are IBs.

Erection coming so praying the good cop bad cop tactic to confuse sinkie. :(

3dHvZ3r.gif

blackvelvet

funny pappies think themselves as silent.
how can one be silent when they have 154, mediacorpse, PA and CCC spreading propaganda for them.

its usually when they come up with nonsensical posts online that they kenna so many criticism, if they talk sense nobody will bother with them.

example, old ppl collect cardboard for exercise....:s8:

Lexmerc

Fwah! Jaro Gee is angry that Bryan Ti is a bao tou kia. If you wanna support PAP, why must be so secretive unless its sooooo cannot see the light kind of acts! :mad:

t0rnado

Fwah! Jaro Gee is angry that Bryan Ti is a bao tou kia. If you wanna support PAP, why must be so secretive unless its sooooo cannot see the light kind of acts! :mad:

This Jaro Gee watch too much movies already is it?
Forming secret group to suck each other kkj?
And what kind of name is Jaro Gee?
Just another wannabe poser :s22:

slowstatic

sometimes I wonder where do these IB see themselves in the food chain

some opp supporters just want a better sg, what are these IBs fighting for ?

They think they are currently at higher tier than the rest of us and trying to secure their position and future ?

foodpyramid.jpg

sleepyhealer

It is all about power. If pap loses and become opposition they will switch side. Expect them to be the traitors and surrender to the enemies the moment the enemies have an advantage

Sent from Kanto using GAGT

Good. At least Mr Bryan Ti has moral compass. :eek:

stemcell

Pap ib pwn pap ib who actually is opp ib but act like pap ib to own opp ib to become pap ib

DarthKool

eh i want access to that pro pap ib group leh ... should have good payouts right .. somemore got mp inside. i promise to be a good dog for money :o

thesingingbard

Good. At least Mr Bryan Ti has moral compass. :eek:

ya i agree. maybe... just maybe... some pple do have a conscience.

I'm not saying anti-PAP or pro-PAP is correct, and i think pple are entitled to their opinions.

However, when the govt says it wants to set up an Internet Bridge to counter anti-govt views on the internet. Then I think either the govt has no faith in its policies or it thinks the majority of its citizens cannot differentiate slanderous-nonsense vs hard-truths (puns intended), so much so that it feels compelled to 'manipulate' online views. Then how are we any different from those communist states?

Some of you may say that's unfair coz unlike some communist states, we do not jail pple for airing their views. BUT we did jail a 16 year old for insulting a former PM (please, i'm sure you dun seriously think he was jailed for insulting Christianity right?). For the record, I do not support Amos Yee, and I sure do not think what he did was right. BUT I also do not think we need to jail a 16 year old for airing his views.

So ya... perhaps Mr Ti saw what it really was and felt his conscience. =:p

Slytherine

civil war.. in the end still will vote for PAP

"There are 2 cows. One cow peh one cow bu. Both belongs to ...."

tarui04

This Jaro Gee watch too much movies already is it?
Forming secret group to suck each other kkj?
And what kind of name is Jaro Gee?
Just another wannabe poser :s22:

his former nick is kjemflott or something

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.