[GPGT] PARENTS KPKB ON BEHALF OF THEIR CHILDREN THAT PSLE MATHS PAPER TOO DIFFICULT UNTIL KIDS CRY AND BEG

tuxguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these parents jjww so what? MOE put nuclear physics question in psle science paper they also lan lan

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Answer both part (a) and (b) correctly - can go ACS(I) and RI

Answer (a) correct only - 'every school is a good school'

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And you know what? Some kid amongst India poorest can probably solve the question without effort. Indians will one day be the overlords in this country. To all the parents whose kids can’t solve the question, pls prep your sons to be grab drivers and teach your daughters how to kum kkj
U start gam ******** first...

crazycow

Banned
Reaction score
this type of stupid ** question.
go out to work, got use or not?? knn no brain
It's to train their thinking. By your logic there is no need for any education. In kindergarten no need to sing ba ba black sheep because go out to work never use

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7BaSlo8.jpg
Aint this kind if questions very common?
Always the same kinda framework and idealogy questions.

Same same but dufferent but still same

fr0stborne

Reaction score
how do you come to the conclusion that helen has more money since she has more 50 cent coins?
is it because 50/20 > 104/64? :o
Can infer based on
1) Helen and Ivan both have the same number of coins
2) Helen has 64 20c coins while Ivan has 104 20c coins. Hence Helen will have more remaining coins (which will be 50c coins) compared to Ivan

I must admit for a 12 year old this may be a bit hard to infer in an exam setting lol

LeiHongYi

Master Member
Reaction score
long story short, after the paper, we went out of school

everyone was saying very difficult, i smile brightly and say difficult meh? i find it super easy as compared to the school tests

everyone suddenly face turn rage, and looks like want to hoot me

i very scared and ran home all the way

i am crying as i am typing this because i think the science paper going to be easy too
knn I read already I also want to hoot you now. :mad:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

XiaoDangDan

Master Member
Reaction score
My humble guess

This appears to be a logical question. Helen and Ivan both have the same amount of coins. If Ivan has 104 coins, it means he has 40 more 20 cent coins than Helen, so Helen should have 40 more 50 cent coins to balance things out. As a result, the answer could be 50 x 40 = 2000 cents - 20 x 40 = 800 cents.

Helen has a total of 2000 - 800 = 12 dollars more.

Helen has 40, 50 cents more than Ivan because the coins are constant.

As a result, the answer should be

40 x 2.7 = 108g

Artemisia_s

Reaction score
This kind qn why need draw model. Model more confusing. Use logic can alr. Also, even if don't unds, given the info there's only few number to manipulate. Those street smart ones min can score 2 out of 4 marks.

samich

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But no doubt there are some sick people always trying to set math paper hard to raise their ego

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score
Its not an either or.

You can be stupid AND selfish AND unfeeling AND lacking in empathy.

Thats why i really think you stupid sia

I said I rather be...do I really have to spell it out that I think people of ur kind are selfish, unfeeling and lacking in empathy?

which part of my sentence suggest exclusivity?

Now I really suspect ur intelligence too...:vijayadmin:

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can infer based on
1) Helen and Ivan both have the same number of coins
2) Helen has 64 20c coins while Ivan has 104 20c coins. Hence Helen will have more remaining coins (which will be 50c coins) compared to Ivan

I must admit for a 12 year old this may be a bit hard to infer in an exam setting lol
12 years olds are now halfway to becoming mathematicians liao in Singapore :o
another thread got ppl write strategy somemore.

ppl spend their 12 years olds exploring themselves and the world, in sinkieland we spend our time strategizing how to do exams :o then wonder why sinkie no people skills :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.