[GPGT][SAGA] Saw this epic notice at one Yishun Kopitiam today..

HushiePuppies

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Notice not written by me nor endorsed by me nor represent my opinions. Only sharing this as a member of the public and customer of the stall. Mothership don't kope.

Ek3lIQy.jpg

Lunch time Update: Just now I go down buy my lunch. Saw the notice on the wall at entrance of kopitiam too. So is not just beehoon stall hokay.

rFRMh66.jpg

Update for those who want to see the voucher, contributed by another EDMWer:

This was shared by RC member in resident group chat to check if anyone received this. And also the RC member clarifies that this is not valid.

RC member never say cannot share

L7XvYkV.jpeg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

8.20pm 9th Dec Update - Apparently, there are some misinformation / allegation spread by certain edmwers that say I take photo of wrong stall. My reply is in the post link below. I reserve my right under POHA if they continue to smear and dox me.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...kopitiam-today.6656478/page-19#post-138475925

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.