GPGT - Times are bad…lady exposed and caught stealing toilet paper at Borneo Motors/Toyota Leng Kee service centre…

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha common leh. These boomers end up there every morning drink coffee read newspaper enjoy aircon. Anything free they will take and then some.

pwongkk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is that stealing when the toilet paper aren’t for retail purposes. There is no price tag and it’s not for sale at the showroom. It’s for customer’s convenience and consumption.. unless they charge customers for it.

The most aunty did is kope the toilet paper only. That’s not stealing. justice for aunty!
Makes no diff if one empties the whole toilet roll by tearing piece by piece and flushing it down thd toilet.

larrytok8888

Master Member
Reaction score
show room must have some high quality 4-ply pangsai zhua. so much so, this aunty bth lol

Sultana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time must be bad for her to try save money on toilet paper..
BM can just let her return the toilet paper & no need to shame her on social media. Make mountain out of molehill.

Sexysweet

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A theft is a theft.
Chee soon juan can be jailed over $1 n why not the auntie over toilet paper.

askxyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time must be bad for her to try save money on toilet paper..
BM can just let her return the toilet paper & no need to shame her on social media. Make mountain out of molehill.
Times are really bad ! more social issue to come

neutralph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, more professional way of handling...also ...toilet paper only...if she still buy Toyota cars at current COE prices ...can even give her few packets of toilet rolls as free gifts ...
If she is kleptomaniac, she don't feel any kick if given free.

ahnyaahnya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is that stealing when the toilet paper aren’t for retail purposes. There is no price tag and it’s not for sale at the showroom. It’s for customer’s convenience and consumption.. unless they charge customers for it.

The most aunty did is kope the toilet paper only. That’s not stealing. justice for aunty!
Where's your house ?
Tonight I go take your things . Hopefully you got more worthwhile things for me to take

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

are u a serial koper too

Sent from mianbao not miaobao

aspenco

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm. If she has access to airport lounges, will she go there and tapow the food and drinks? :(

Lolicious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibei satki. last time when i go leng kee servicing i whack the beehoon. then no more beehoon i whack the lexus boscuit. this lady is nezt level

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.