[GPGT] ZehZeh KYM?

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nowadays the Korean style makeup is like this. Got put liao but still look natural. Not like the old school opera type or angmo type.

And confirm got filter la
filters as in use to edit on phones? i dunno simi filters but always see ppl do #nofilter on their ig post

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
filters as in use to edit on phones? i dunno simi filters but always see ppl do #nofilter on their ig post

Filter means the camera detect the face and will implement real time changes to it, like better/brighter complexion, sharper chin, fake makeup on etc.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Filter means the camera detect the face and will implement real time changes to it, like better/brighter complexion, sharper chin, fake makeup on etc.
wtf.... means if got pimples also can remove or potholes on face can cover? like that isn't it like those apps atb use to look prettier with bigger eyes???

Jason_Dmax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ish keyi but you just randomly put a pic of a CMB date on edmw? I scared later if I put my pic on dating app my face appear somewhere else

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf.... means if got pimples also can remove or potholes on face can cover? like that isn't it like those apps atb use to look prettier with bigger eyes???

Yeah. A 5/10 girl can instantly look 7/10 if they know their way around the filters.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.