[GPU Review] Sapphire AMD r9 Fury X on the rise!

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, its time to give this thread on a proper write up on initial posting. Gonna include all single Fury and xFire Fury results with my new testing rig. Also apart from that I will re-update everything with graphs instead of screenshots. Cause Im lacking extra reserved space post. So please understand my situation, I will provide the most accurate results before posting.

NOTE: All my results will based on OC-ed rather than stock GPU settings.

escksu

Banned
Reaction score
Alright guys, its time to give this thread on a proper write up on initial posting. Gonna include all single Fury and xFire Fury results with my new testing rig. Also apart from that I will re-update everything with graphs instead of screenshots. Cause Im lacking extra reserved space post. So please understand my situation, I will provide the most accurate results before posting.

Cheater!! No wonder your 3Dmark results so high!! :p

Just joking....lol.... nice!!

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score

This is going to be time consuming, will be awaiting your review results:)

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All right that's all for tonight.

Have removed all old post, redo a new set of benchmarks, and also redo it into graphs form. Games like Tomb Raider, SoM, and Thief benchmarks uploaded. And synthetic benchmarks have been uploaded.

Stuffs left to do:

1. Temperature of Single Card and Xfire
2. Total system wattage for Single and Xfire
3. Other gaming benchmark such as, Far Cry 4, Hitman, Witcher 3, GTAV and Crysis 3
4. Noise level of both Single Card and Xfire, Idle & Load
5. Final Conclusion

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be lending my Sapphire Fury to roy for benchmarking from Thurs to Sat. So he will show all results soon bah.

Just dun kill it yet... Wait till SG market got stocks den allowed to kill it.. lol.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All right, I think I will stop on gaming benchmarks. Though im left with GTA 5 and Witcher 3. But I think I will stop here. Enough of gaming benchmarks.

Nevertheless im left with the following:

1. Power Consumption of both Single and Xfire (Done but have not plot on graphs)
2. Temperature of both Single and Xfire (Done but have not plot on graphs)
3. Noise level of single and Xfire
4. Add on of Sapphire r9 Fury benchmarks (Thanks to Shadow84 for T-Loan)
5. Last but not least, final thoughts and conclusion

I know it might sounds crazy and hard thing to do. But if anyone is willing to lend me 2x GTX 980ti ref or non ref for a period of 3 days. I will include it into my Benchmarks for SLI config run.

Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alright, new R9 Fury benchmark has been added into the benchmark test.

The rest of the post I will come with an conclusion tomorrow instead.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All right, everything is up for viewing. Have a good weekend ahead. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.