Grab AutoInvest -ve after 2 months

PapaWith3Kids

Master Member
Reaction score
I have other instruments like StashAway and another in a Chines bank. Grab is worst in performance. Anybody experience the same?

Disclaimer: I have no relationship whatsoever with any financial companies. This is purely my own experience.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2 month not a good gauge, try a few years?
Use the US market as a gauge, if it performs much worse than US index, time to just go straight to buying etf.

Xeniel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This post was written in collaboration with GrabInvest. While we are financially compensated by them, we nonetheless strive to maintain our editorial integrity and review products with the same objective lens. We are committed to providing the best recommendations and advice in order for you to make personal financial decisions with confidence. You can view our Editorial Guidelines here.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really so bad ah? I also thinking invest a bit to try try see how it works.... can withdraw out anytime right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.