Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why drivers otr don’t like to give way to people signaling to change lane? Lose a few seconds only man you’re not racing Hamilton. Most drivers speed up and try to block, if failed they will honk in your face. Then there are some people who don’t signal and cut in the last second. Please relax and signal early. Giving way makes you feel more pleasant and patient

This is just very minor. Wait till u c 1 car drive 2 lanes drivers. Mostly cdg retards anyway. :s13:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow so fast part 10 already

huat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just wake up go brunch 1st

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About giving way on the road. I personally experienced it a few times. Previously when my family car wasn't sold yet, I will sometimes drive out on weekends. A few occasions on the expressway I am not familiar with the road and reacted slow though with phone on maps. I signalled wanting to cut one lane so I can exit correctly according to maps. BUT BUT cars in front probably thinking I want their blood, so just keep blocking me though I trying my best slow down and signal le. So these occasions I will LLST go straight while struggling look on map where to drive.
Why ah? Is this a very Singapore driving thing???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so fast 10 anniversary, hoping LNMB can treat all of us HDL for 10th anniversary

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9Uxep5Ll.png

Kns like that still will have rider pick hitch over grab meh...

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
I suggest you visualise your trip ahead instead of relying on the map so much that you lose focus on the road and miss your turn/exit. Always know where is the next turn or exit so that you can drive more efficiently.

Good that you went straight after missing the exit. Some fella reversed on the expressway :s22:

About giving way on the road. I personally experienced it a few times. Previously when my family car wasn't sold yet, I will sometimes drive out on weekends. A few occasions on the expressway I am not familiar with the road and reacted slow though with phone on maps. I signalled wanting to cut one lane so I can exit correctly according to maps. BUT BUT cars in front probably thinking I want their blood, so just keep blocking me though I trying my best slow down and signal le. So these occasions I will LLST go straight while struggling look on map where to drive.
Why ah? Is this a very Singapore driving thing???

Thephv

Reaction score
Use waze with the default voice. It will tell u in advance when to turn out together with the road name

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suggest you visualise your trip ahead instead of relying on the map so much that you lose focus on the road and miss your turn/exit. Always know where is the next turn or exit so that you can drive more efficiently.

Good that you went straight after missing the exit. Some fella reversed on the expressway :s22:
I always believe late is better than never reaching the destination. Believe it or not, I rarely or only once in a blue month jaywalk if no choice de. Friends will look at me why wait at traffic light if no cars. I explain back my life is worth more than that minute wait ... :p

This is why I also thinking if I really start driving phv how... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.