Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
67188135_2422082601146324_996019348487274496_n.jpg

damm, they think we house mover?!

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Had a friend who just completed his tdvl last week.
Tdvl tests alot on questions regarding phv now, like rules on blue decal and offences and demerit points for phv offences.

Reason being, they are aware many are taking tdvl now to do phv.

Instructor told the class at the beginning.

"Last time g drivers earn more than td.
Today td earning more, too many doing g.

Drive taxi around maybe look less satki than g.

But you want money or you want face?"

Soccer Ball

Master Member
Reaction score
That's for the individual driver to judge. What is your minimum standard for sacrificing your sleep, saving someone from the chaos at the taxi stands and burning your weekends with friends to go and fetch drunkards home safely?

Even taxi drivers know how to set standards for themselves, because they understand that during these periods, the riders need you more than you need them.

When its quiet, they on green lantern. When insane crowds after an event or special day,(ie; ph eve, F1, world cup final, etc) all put busy and cherry pick.

Mercs limo drivers charge $50 per trip during F1 weekend, no matter going far or near.

Grab drivers get erections at $11 fares before commission when they are cp.
You're telling others your sleep, time, petrol, effort to save them, not even worth $10.

No wonder TD and customers laughing at us...

ttt. you really smart lei.

Kumgong

Master Member
Reaction score
That's for the individual driver to judge. What is your minimum standard for sacrificing your sleep, saving someone from the chaos at the taxi stands and burning your weekends with friends to go and fetch drunkards home safely?

Even taxi drivers know how to set standards for themselves, because they understand that during these periods, the riders need you more than you need them.

When its quiet, they on green lantern. When insane crowds after an event or special day,(ie; ph eve, F1, world cup final, etc) all put busy and cherry pick.

Mercs limo drivers charge $50 per trip during F1 weekend, no matter going far or near.

Grab drivers get erections at $11 fares before commission when they are cp.
You're telling others your sleep, time, petrol, effort to save them, not even worth $10.

No wonder TD and customers laughing at us...

Chui don’t accept, it’s just 28 lesser, it’s like that one. Competition within Drivers is reality, and the platforms know it. Especially with so many Drivers in the area at these timings. Same thing when working, no such thing is all sinkies band together refuse to accept Low ball celery, when another person will do the job if you don’t. Now PHV only advantage is cheaper, and like you said convenience, it’s better consumers prefer PHV to taxi

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Haiz....

I think you dont debate liao....clearly you dont understand the mechanics of dynamic pricing.

If 28 to 10kkj and 11 for 2km makes you and our other friend here jizz in your pants, then pls continue to do so. Grab needs noob cp drivers like you because incentive drivers certainly do not work during that timing.

I'm just going to give you the benefit of doubt based on your nick that you're really kg.

I'm going to stop here so as not to embarrass you in front of the other experienced drivers here.

Chui don’t accept, it’s just 28 lesser, it’s like that one. Competition within Drivers is reality, and the platforms know it. Especially with so many Drivers in the area at these timings. Same thing when working, no such thing is all sinkies band together refuse to accept Low ball celery, when another person will do the job if you don’t. Now PHV only advantage is cheaper, and like you said convenience, it’s better consumers prefer PHV to taxi

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz....

I think you dont debate liao....clearly you dont understand the mechanics of dynamic pricing.

If 28 to 10kkj and 11 for 2km makes you and our other friend here jizz in your pants, then pls continue to do so. Grab needs noob cp drivers like you because incentive drivers certainly do not work during that timing.

I'm just going to give you the benefit of doubt based on your nick that you're really kg.

I'm going to stop here so as not to embarrass you in front of the other experienced drivers here.

cp shifu, can teach moi how to cp? :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See

Easy easy 908 gem

Still say Grab bsl

Grab is jht ok

Those want join faster go sign 3 year contract for cheaper rental

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

is not grab bsl

is phv bsl

now i see rf can hit 908 gems, i strongly recommend all newbies to sign 3year contract for cheap rental

Cherryislife

Reaction score
What chiu all waiting for! Bday g also give you 50 for bday month!

Can go fish tank shiok shiok release stress from pax.

is not grab bsl

is phv bsl

now i see rf can hit 908 gems, i strongly recommend all newbies to sign 3year contract for cheap rental

Kumgong

Master Member
Reaction score
Haiz....

No one saying the fares are high, 11 for 2km is considered good alrdy. My point is perhaps your expectations of fares are too optimistic. Do you think the public will sympathise with you if you work against their interest and demand high fares, putting down Drivers who will drive them around at an affordable fare?

saltydog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is not grab bsl

is phv bsl

chiur pp bday g claim claim liao buay?? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.