Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it really varies bro...no black and white answer...

Every mess is different.
Depends on how much the petrol station quote you.
That's why g ask you to exchange contacts.

Not every petrol station is willing to wash as well.

correct not every petrol station is willing to wash as well.

usually for moi when driving gys, if pax is too drunk like lying on e floor before boarding, i will jitao cancel and zoom off.

anyway, even if pax compensate for cleaning, also not enuff to compensate for downtime.

the moment pax puke in e car, u will jitao feel the whole momentum is gone and dun wanna peng liao.

even after washing, still got smell lingers in e car

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Ok I've drove for grab for 3 months using their grabrental car, and have returned the Mazda 3 on 1st July 19. My comments are as follow:
1. Within the 1st 2 months my car involved in 2 accidents, both cases my car parked stationary in the carpark. The first case was a hit & run & in car camera off overnight & carpark no CCTV. 2nd case was a lorry reversed & hit the left side front bumper & headlight. This time the in car camera was on & the video evidence submitted to the workshop for insurance claims. Both cases I got to pay $1070 each upfront via daily deductions upon repair, even though the 2nd case was clear cut case of 3rd party fault with camera evidence. I wonder whether I can get back my $500+$1000 after insurance settle few months later.
2. The rental is not waived while the car is in the workshop for accident repair even though for my 2nd case, Grabrental said it is a 50-50 case according to the workshop.
3. Their MC recovery days are misleading, as they only reimburse partially or half day rental.
4. The workshop only service the car every 6 weeks & the servicing is done as minimum as possible if you don't point out the defects. In between the servicing appointments, I got to go back to get the brake pads replaced n worse of all, the tyres replaced after the car skidded.
5. $50 Birthday claim? My birthday on mid June and I yet to receive my claim, still waiting .

U must be new to "active driving", just a guess, no offence
Car park, hit and run normally not serious, below 500 should be able to repair. Should have DIY and not report else wait till return car then do.
Reverse case, is normally 50:50.
Birthday money ... did u file a receipt for claim?

Lesson to learn is find a mentor/friend who is "IN" the business or rent from someone who's on-call to help with these emergencies.:D

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Worst is kena time bomb. ...expect the unexpected

Everything seem normal can walk can talk then fall asleep. Suddenly wake up wind down window and puke outside. All outside car door stained, inside also stain. Lucky seat kena a bit.

Lucky amk spc wash for me.. Takes few days to completely smell free.

Really irresponsible human being

Cannot have second time liao ordering cover seat online nao!!!!!

usually for moi when driving gys, if pax is too drunk like lying on e floor before boarding, i will jitao cancel and zoom off.

anyway, even if pax compensate for cleaning, also not enuff to compensate for downtime.

the moment pax puke in e car, u will jitao feel the whole momentum is gone and dun wanna peng liao.

Last edited:

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Easy to scan those obvious drunk ones.
It is those normal look, can walk, can talk properly then suddenly puke that you cant prevent.

No warning one. Lucky for me the person still know how to shout "stop"....

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Easy to scan those obvious drunk ones.
It is those normal look, can walk, can talk properly then suddenly puke that you cant prevent.

No warning one. Lucky for me the person still know how to shout "stop"....

Got people who look normal but suddenly puke...

Bte, got any carwash who will clean?

cmtham

Reaction score
U must be new to "active driving", just a guess, no offence
Car park, hit and run normally not serious, below 500 should be able to repair. Should have DIY and not report else wait till return car then do.
Reverse case, is normally 50:50.
Birthday money ... did u file a receipt for claim?

Lesson to learn is find a mentor/friend who is "IN" the business or rent from someone who's on-call to help with these emergencies.:D

The first hit & run case, car very badly hit, outside workshop quoted much more than $500. 2nd case,my car stationary & lorry reversed & hit my front, with camera video evidence still 50-50?
By the way last time I drove a taxi for 6 years & my relief driver about 10 years

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see pax too seh need friend support to walk around I just drive off.

Last time just start driving very silly wait with doors unlocked. Now lock car see around if very seh just cancel drive off

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see pax too seh need friend support to walk around I just drive off.

Last time just start driving very silly wait with doors unlocked. Now lock car see around if very seh just cancel drive off

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

quote for truth.

no matter how high the surge also not worth it unless 100 fare :x

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drunken then have surge fare...
Can’t think properly...:s13:

Hahaha...
Can we put a sign that say
Eat in car - charge $10 for cleaning fee
Puke in car - charge $50 for cleaning fee

Buses and train can charge le...
Inside your car, can we charge that legally?

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I've drove for grab for 3 months using their grabrental car, and have returned the Mazda 3 on 1st July 19. My comments are as follow:
1. Within the 1st 2 months my car involved in 2 accidents, both cases my car parked stationary in the carpark. The first case was a hit & run & in car camera off overnight & carpark no CCTV. 2nd case was a lorry reversed & hit the left side front bumper & headlight. This time the in car camera was on & the video evidence submitted to the workshop for insurance claims. Both cases I got to pay $1070 each upfront via daily deductions upon repair, even though the 2nd case was clear cut case of 3rd party fault with camera evidence. I wonder whether I can get back my $500+$1000 after insurance settle few months later.
2. The rental is not waived while the car is in the workshop for accident repair even though for my 2nd case, Grabrental said it is a 50-50 case according to the workshop.
3. Their MC recovery days are misleading, as they only reimburse partially or half day rental.
4. The workshop only service the car every 6 weeks & the servicing is done as minimum as possible if you don't point out the defects. In between the servicing appointments, I got to go back to get the brake pads replaced n worse of all, the tyres replaced after the car skidded.
5. $50 Birthday claim? My birthday on mid June and I yet to receive my claim, still waiting .

Even thou many ppl bad review on lcr

But my own lcr experience

Car kana side swipe

That day itself manage to do report and pass car to workshop

Next day morning 10am give me replacement car same model no question ask

Never once they tell me need pay anything

Even give me half day rental off for the accident day

Got to say this part they really not bad....

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Starkism

Reaction score
Counting down 17 days more of driving before I throwing keys back to lumens!
If 30 years downs the road PHV still around and lumens still around and I’m in my retire age, I’ll back to PHV again and probably rent from lumens again ( they are that good for me ) haha.
Although it’s slightly more expensive but really, after seeing other car rental firm, abit scare scare to rent from those firm.

Anyways, before I throw keys, any seniors can senpai me how to submit birthday claim? Any receipt will do isit, Becux I wanna fix my iPhone camera @ $120, then the receipt can claim for my birthday gift from grab?

Thx in advance

Starkism

Reaction score
Even thou many ppl bad review on lcr

But my own lcr experience

Car kana side swipe

That day itself manage to do report and pass car to workshop

Next day morning 10am give me replacement car same model no question ask

Never once they tell me need pay anything

Even give me half day rental off for the accident day

Got to say this part they really not bad....

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Really have to ownself experience then can tell good or bad. Sometimes go oversea travel also, see those local car rental firm review super lousy, then just rent and risk it ( low price ) then after that realize, it’s not that bad after all. Haha, guess it’s down to urself eventually and luck played a part I guessed

Starkism

Reaction score
Counting down 17 days more of driving before I throwing keys back to lumens!
If 30 years downs the road PHV still around and lumens still around and I’m in my retire age, I’ll back to PHV again and probably rent from lumens again ( they are that good for me ) haha.
Although it’s slightly more expensive but really, after seeing other car rental firm, abit scare scare to rent from those firm.

Anyways, before I throw keys, any seniors can senpai me how to submit birthday claim? Any receipt will do isit, Becux I wanna fix my iPhone camera @ $120, then the receipt can claim for my birthday gift from grab?

Thx in advance

I just realize 30 years later maybe all is autonomous car, no longer need driver:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.