Ahy advice if not will fork out more for another car

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1.2 above can
Use attrage as benchmark

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
That's why I ask the guy why attrage 1.2 can he ask me go cdc confirm I was like wtf why cdc. Car dealer say lta say cannot call grab they tell him can't.

I call at first say can then I ask him is it confirmed because a friend called in the morning say cannot. In the end he taiji go cdc I dunno how they work.

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun ask dealer...

Proceed directly to big boss provider and get blackwhite documentation.
Dealer call grab de then I did call to confirm get not confirm big boss is who, cos me really prefer hatchback if not will get another higher end car hatchback. Smaller more easy maneuver

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GCvKxyY.jpg

My dinner simple hokkien mee

WaOLaO

Reaction score
I just realize 30 years later maybe all is autonomous car, no longer need driver:o

Unlikely

Auto driving can only exist on its own and not with the coexistent of human beings.

I estimate it to be till the next generation (50 yrs or so) before we see some cohesive of autonomous and human on traffic.

Judging by the high failure rate of self driven vehicles and also the existence of mega oil companies... Not so soon...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Sg doom to fail. So many reckless drivers

Unlikely

Auto driving can only exist on its own and not with the coexistent of human beings.

I estimate it to be till the next generation (50 yrs or so) before we see some cohesive of autonomous and human on traffic.

Judging by the high failure rate of self driven vehicles and also the existence of mega oil companies... Not so soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.