Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah so. Happening here...
U all no need otr???

I jus stop for dinner... Shag ah...

So hwz on fire, grab also on fire haha

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Maybe, but yah on the road hor, ownself careful no use, other road user not careful u also jialat

Funny, last week an ex-TD passenger just said the exact same thing. That is the reason he decided to quit driving for all and got a new job. He been a TD for 8 years and had two incidents.

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but yah on the road hor, ownself careful no use, other road user not careful u also jialat

Difference is you can rest and claim $$$ for income and injuries. Pow chiak one if he hit you squarely at the backside.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is why when accidents become inevitable, at least make sure you are not at fault.

Certain scenarios are 50:50. These include vehicles colliding in merging lanes and vehicles changing lanes simultaneously.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LCR 4KPLUS....

That’s right. Lion City Rentals. Your friendly neighbourhood rental company with a lion’s appetite.

——-
For Extensive Damages

Submit an “Own Damage” claim as the repair costs will be high. In this instance, you will be liable for the Vehicle Damage fee of up to $2,200 (inclusive of 7% GST).

In the event of a third party claim by the other party, you would also need to bear the insurance excess of $2,140.00 (inclusive of 7% GST).

https://lioncityrentals.com.sg/existing/accidents-insurance/

Starkism

Reaction score
Funny, last week an ex-TD passenger just said the exact same thing. That is the reason he decided to quit driving for all and got a new job. He been a TD for 8 years and had two incidents.

Ahhh, don’t worry I’m not that TD Cux I not even 30 yet, haha.
But that quote is from both my dad and my gf, ask me to focus on road no matter what happen, Becux even if u are extra careful, there are many out there that aren’t careful. So yah

Starkism

Reaction score
Difference is you can rest and claim $$$ for income and injuries. Pow chiak one if he hit you squarely at the backside.

Claim for income or what I don’t really care, if have I’m happy, if don’t have I’m actually fine Cux now lumens alr don’t charge rental for me for this few days, and I alr going to return car soon.
I just hope the workshop will not charge me any excess whether it’s third party 1k ( for the front car ) and OD 1k ( for my own Mazda )
God knows how will they reviews the dash cam video, whether deem it as 50/50, or entirely my fault or entirely not my fault. I just hope to fork out as little money as possible for this incident

Starkism

Reaction score
This is why when accidents become inevitable, at least make sure you are not at fault.

Certain scenarios are 50:50. These include vehicles colliding in merging lanes and vehicles changing lanes simultaneously.

For my case in the dash cam video is quite clear cut that I alr stop in time and it’s behind car filter out half way then bang my car then my car move forward. But I think they can use “ not enuf safe distance between me and front car” as a excuse to push 50/50 blame to me?

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For my case in the dash cam video is quite clear cut that I alr stop in time and it’s behind car filter out half way then bang my car then my car move forward. But I think they can use “ not enuf safe distance between me and front car” as a excuse to push 50/50 blame to me?

Applying the Motor Accident Guide, liability will be completely 0% if you stopped in time and without sudden stopping.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Wei don't anyhow say leh
Later suddenly alot of girls msg me I cannot handle :s12:
Hiak hiak...

Sibei happening uh...I took a nap only and 2 hours later had 6 new pages.

Ps was busy plucking cherries, no time to take part in the royal rumble earlier on.

I guess the storm has passed so I'll just keep my piece.

Cherryislife is my idol nao

ignoring everything n continue to serve e community

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
For my case in the dash cam video is quite clear cut that I alr stop in time and it*********s behind car filter out half way then bang my car then my car move forward. But I think they can use ********* not enuf safe distance between me and front car********* as a excuse to push 50/50 blame to me?

Btw the one bang you is phv?

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Virgin post and been reading since part 6 seen so many ppl come and go at this forum.

Driving is already so stressful why need to be so metal teeth. Everyone's opinion about things is different and why need to keep harping on it.

Whatever theory you have might not be always right, why must SS to whole world to prove your point. This is not corporate world where you back up facts for survival. In fact in corporate with that attitude you would sink faster unless you have royal blood.
hello hello :o

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.