Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recent passed TVDL kind soul willing to give away course materials with notes n tips? I’m willing to buy, do pm me. Thks, inadv!

why u buy?
u reg course u have all the note liao lolxxx

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, you will get the training materials. Maybe he is referring to what I say perviously $27 for the training materials, this amount is a must pay, just stating that it not Skillfuture credits claimable. And inside the training materials box, it comes with training notes n handbooks,some taxi promotion leaflets n a latest edition of street directory. Ours will be the outdated edition by now. Like some Bros mentioned, everything changed, inward cam and return lost items rules n regulations, my time bo, just 3 years ago only, back then they just came out the new phvl law, Veri long queue at grab n Uber, it was easier to get a course date for TDVL, it was $200+ and a 2days course compare to phvl free by grab/Uber n 1day course(waiting list,can wait till 2months for course date-phd jht). 2days lunch FOC by Taxi company, while sharing with us their promotion s, lol.

me 1 day free lunch only....byt not from sta....sponsor by prime who come "sharing session" aka sales talk

think chr no satki liao
the new camry black jin chio~~~~~~~~~~~~ haha

Law1320

Reaction score
Chio right?

They will time how long your car idle. Then if hit certain timing they will capture.

Haiya basically its just a high tech fancy looking cctv that no need human to man it.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U wan also can... .....
At 1800 x 120mths excluding ins misc etc....

Till last day, still don't own smelly metal....

양 다우 왕

Reaction score
Grab driver’s act of greed at Changi Airport leaves family stranded without passports, valuables
By WONG PEI TING

SINGAPORE — After his passengers left a bag containing passports, cash and other valuables in his car when they alighted at Changi Airport, a 48-year-old Grab driver acted as if nothing had happened.

Christopher Chan Fook Choy even lied to the ride-hailing firm about the bag — then kept the cash and phone, and dumped the passports and other identifying items in a rubbish chute.

https://www.todayonline.com/singap...s-family-stranded-without-passports-valuables

stupid, should dispose of all items, dont go sell. just take the cash.zzz

georgemcics

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Driverless is something i always believe will fail big time.

Driverless ah if want roll out. Whole country must driverless

Driverless can never co exist with driver

Human is way too unpredictable for AI

A road with driverless car and driver car is just accident waiting to happen

AI how good also cannot predict driver suddenly chut lan jiao pattern one

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Last edited:

Brovale

Reaction score
me 1 day free lunch only....byt not from sta....sponsor by prime who come "sharing session" aka sales talk

think chr no satki liao
the new camry black jin chio~~~~~~~~~~~~ haha
Ya, the black metallic camry chio. First look, I thought it's a Lexus..lol

Brovale

Reaction score
Frankly it’s not easy to be one. Class 3 already difficult to get with so many people applying at 3 driving centers. I spent almost $2300 to pass in 1993. Taxi Licence another hurdle with Paper 2 tests like we’re law enforcer like that
Even then we don’t know what’ll happen to our hard earned efforts in future with Taxi driving rules and regulations tightening every year
Ya, my first license around that price too, cause take school package. Then my 2nd time much cheaper through private around 1.2k

rewired

Reaction score
Any diamond partners here? I stress leh... Diamond good or not? Worried can't hit minimum gems per week

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
diamond drivers sibei piang.

thank me later.

priority allocation is no joke

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

rewired

Reaction score
diamond drivers sibei piang.

thank me later.

priority allocation is no joke

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Serious ah.. jialat.. I trying to avoid diamond as my weekly gems cmi one.

Very seldom hit 420 Gems.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.