Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovale

Reaction score
Imho, Sapphire like machiam PR while diamond is SG citizen

Lol

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Ya, agree, lol. PR, you are half-fk,you will not get the best, but managed to get-by, while citizen get the most, but die die must do it, arbo u lose citizenship. DT can be veri xiong, to maintain the tier, you need to do roughly 160-180trips wkly(depending on the fares).
*If you get go-jek fares like average $7/trip. Lol.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, agree, lol. PR, you are half-fk,you will not get the best, but managed to get-by, while citizen get the most, but die die must do it, arbo u lose citizenship. DT can be veri xiong, to maintain the tier, you need to do roughly 160-180trips wkly(depending on the fares).

even 180t might not be enuff hor

Rangefighter last quarter record is 44k xp and he qualified to be dt

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Brovale

Reaction score
even 180t might not be enuff hor

Rangefighter last quarter record is 44k xp and he qualified to be dt

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

You can see, DT can give as many trips as you need, but can you tiong 180-200 trips weekly, or 720-800 trips or more monthly, imagine the time on the road, all the physical n mental strains to your body, DT deserve to earn that much, all are hard-earned money.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Always make effort to blend power juice everyday for driver like myself. Stay healthy for longer route...

pF2Xy0W.jpg

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always make effort to blend power juice everyday for driver like myself. Stay healthy for longer route...

pF2Xy0W.jpg

+1 -1, like no use le bah? Of course better to have +1 then don't have. :)

Btw, ask those of you who rent from Grab. The grab rental cars come with in-car camera mah? I took the medical checkup last Fri, waiting for report to return then can book lessons and exam. So thinking meanwhile what I may need to prepare...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Last Friday medical checkup by right this week Monday can collect results already.

Rent from grab is exp($70+ for a Altis), got camera. Make sure don't scratch the car, they do very intensive checks on the car, you will have to pay thru your nose.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last Friday medical checkup by right this week Monday can collect results already.

Rent from grab is exp($70+ for a Altis), got camera. Make sure don't scratch the car, they do very intensive checks on the car, you will have to pay thru your nose.
Thanks for the super quick reply. Hmm I remember asking the clinic how long it takes and the staff says 2-3 working days. So I emailed grab yesterday, the CSO gives SOP reply again saying wait 2 weeks... :(

mozaat

Reaction score
Paper one done. 10 mins nia lol. Passed! Easier than the mock test paper.
Scared of paper 2 though. Wish me luck!

:s12:

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Thanks for the super quick reply. Hmm I remember asking the clinic how long it takes and the staff says 2-3 working days. So I emailed grab yesterday, the CSO gives SOP reply again saying wait 2 weeks... :(

I went to potong pasir SATA on a Friday, next Monday morning go collect. Went home straight away book course liao.

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Gurus here. This may have asked b4, but grab or gojek? Im doing grab for 2months+,and friends ard me say gojek better for incentives. I drive abt 10-12hrs daily. Need advise. Tks

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to potong pasir SATA on a Friday, next Monday morning go collect. Went home straight away book course liao.
Hmm I also went this branch de, last Fri around 2pm. The clinic staff says 2-3 working days. But I e-mail Grab yesterday, they reply 2 weeks. Since I registered through Grab, that means I am at their mercy wait for them to notify le bah? :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

georgemcics

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gurus here. This may have asked b4, but grab or gojek? Im doing grab for 2months+,and friends ard me say gojek better for incentives. I drive abt 10-12hrs daily. Need advise. Tks

FastGo

Ping b2b

High fare

Huge incentive

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.