Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile my bto WA shared this...

Didnt know my mscp so happening!

5NliAZP.jpg

Pk0601

Reaction score
Thanks for replying.

But how to CP? I thought by default any job that comes by auto accept or manual, both also have to accept the job regardless of whatever location? For manual if we fail to accept in time or cancel, it will affect our ratings right?

Asking not because i want to cherry pick ah, just genuinely curious cause still new to grab

Cherry pick

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for replying.

But how to CP? I thought by default any job that comes by auto accept or manual, both also have to accept the job regardless of whatever location? For manual if we fail to accept in time or cancel, it will affect our ratings right?

Asking not because i want to cherry pick ah, just genuinely curious cause still new to grab

Yes rating will be affected and wont get incentive

But driver that cp dont want the incentive so ya...

Posted from PCWX using Style Over Practicality

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u not chasing incentives by all means switch to auto and accept then trip if fare+distance is worth to you.

Take note AR will keep dropping and u get timeout if after 3 job u reject

Thanks for replying.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got hitch people inside?
Err can so open say meh.. :p

Just curious as though. Those who drives in to JB regularly to pump petrol, do you actually stay not far from either of the causeway? Or you literally carry passport with you all the time when driving, if near and no jam u just pop in quickly in out???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sight and voice of acting blur human being really disgust me....
What unaware of 1.35m rulings... Want to save that few dollar just admit....

Cancel! Cancel cancel cancel!!!!
:s27:
About this topic, I did bring up during the lesson. The trainer gave a smile and replied the class is recorded. Same as some fellow members mentioned about measuring a point on the car, then use it as benchmark. I qns back what if the parent insist child is 136 but looks fishy. Is it actually safer and better we keep a measuring tape with us in the car? I asked the trainer quite a few of these "8th core value" which he must be TL how can I ask haha.
Same I ask what if rider insist on a particular pick up or drop off point which is illegal to road traffic regulations how. He was like either you be a law obeying driver, or 5s service provider... :p

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
u should write in to lta. :s13:

About this topic, I did bring up during the lesson. The trainer gave a smile and replied the class is recorded. Same as some fellow members mentioned about measuring a point on the car, then use it as benchmark. I qns back what if the parent insist child is 136 but looks fishy. Is it actually safer and better we keep a measuring tape with us in the car? I asked the trainer quite a few of these "8th core value" which he must be TL how can I ask haha.
Same I ask what if rider insist on a particular pick up or drop off point which is illegal to road traffic regulations how. He was like either you be a law obeying driver, or 5s service provider... :p

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
See the fares damn low since yesterday afternoon, no mood start engine. Slacking since yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.