Master Member
Reaction score
How’s the super long weekend driving? So many events going ard

Everyone so busy

67826062_2327785727461118_5703581080049680384_o.jpg

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha then in the minds of the rest in class, I must be the idiot asking questions le. I feel it's quite an Asian culture and habit don't know don't dare to ask in class. As working adult age le, personally I tend to change a little in the mindset. There is no stupid question, because it's worse leaving the venue with questions in the mind... My personal thoughts lah.

I think the trainer that day was not too bad, probably just a little constraint over the recording by LTA which he claims, thus he has to teach the by right stuff

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

In the minds of the rest of the class, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

nF1GK4N.jpg

rewired

Reaction score
Mutton soup to warm the body. Drive too long liao

JT9ou7ol.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
30 jobs 853 gross

my friend used to NETT 1k on weekends

waiting for my friend ss :o

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Receive ping, immediately rider call me ask me need how long. GPS state 10 min so told her 10 min.

Tell me need reach by temple pray by xx time. Cannot make it and will cancel it.

Slowly drive to petrol station, buy drink, go toilet, smoke. Nabei still haven't cancel, called her back few times then pick up, immediately say cancel already cancel already.

This type go temple pray got use meh :s11:

Sent from my phone using GAGT

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Receive ping, immediately rider call me ask me need how long. GPS state 10 min so told her 10 min.

Tell me need reach by temple pray by xx time. Cannot make it and will cancel it.

Slowly drive to petrol station, buy drink, go toilet, smoke. Nabei still haven't cancel, called her back few times then pick up, immediately say cancel already cancel already.

This type go temple pray got use meh :s11:

Sent from my phone using GAGT

Confirm is the wayang kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.