Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I dun drive much during that hours u mention. I usually drive 930am (to avoid the irritating jams) to the time my wife finish work (sometimes 7pm sometimes 8pm)

My daily target is $250 gross. Cos is my own car. So slightly cheaper then rental.

But june fares quite bad on somedays i only manage to gross $200-250.

May is quite good.

How Long is your break in between?

Vezel2234

Reaction score
Your this paragraph I thought is I typed one. All the same except mine is rental car.

I dun drive much during that hours u mention. I usually drive 930am (to avoid the irritating jams) to the time my wife finish work (sometimes 7pm sometimes 8pm)

My daily target is $250 gross. Cos is my own car. So slightly cheaper then rental.

But june fares quite bad on somedays i only manage to gross $200-250.

May is quite good.

Sonwin

Reaction score
Thanks all, just want to make sure still can make some money instead of just feeding the rental and petrol cost.

Thanks again.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That would be Mazda 3 liao le bah? Curious though. Since it's the cheapest, but I don't recall seeing many Mazda 3 with phv sticker on the road wor.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

m3 not cheap leh

gn2807

Master Member
Reaction score
depend ur age

if u 4X +++ good luck to ur search
if u 3X +++ 50-50 chance
if u 2X +++ hosei many job waiting u

I'm at the 4X category but still I try to find jobs irregardless and found it last April. Never give up!

Lately there's a piece of news talking abt tourist able to find job here while vacationing! Ha!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm at the 4X category but still I try to find jobs irregardless and found it last April. Never give up!

Lately there's a piece of news talking abt tourist able to find job here while vacationing! Ha!
I am on the tail end coming 4 also le, jobless that's why anxious now... :(

Tourist coming over stay a month looking for job attending interviews have been the thing past few years, especially the SEA ones because coming and going back easier for them.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
i am 2 +++ but i got rejected 5 times in 2017 trying to change job. after 5 different interview , bo news. still in old company

depend ur age

if u 4X +++ good luck to ur search
if u 3X +++ 50-50 chance
if u 2X +++ hosei many job waiting u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.