Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Later ppl comlain lah

QXoeWDw.jpg

huh? who say phv not rosy? u see my trip. hehe.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
encourage all to drive phv tgt. lets embrace each other and die tgt. lastly puck all the clones. hehe. #nationofdrivers #getarealjob

Laoyeh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2T9cU9l.jpg

first , press short on this until u see this
IUDJzpv.jpg

then you press long and hold and it will become off.
It off is off for this trip only, or all the trip subsequently will be off forever liao???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Some people just dont know how to keep their mouth shut sometimes.

Every basket just needs 1 bad egg, and the rest will rot along with it.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
some ppl dunno is no brain or pea brain or whatever brain or what. ppl join the trade die die must be cos of ppl post pic of their surge earning. cannot be cos of unemployment and etc. pls la look at the bigger ball game. what spoilt ppl rice bowl and etc? no ping kp , low fare also kp. drive phv everyday so rosy got high fare? everyday can get to post surge fare is it? TBH , i dun always post such pic , but some ppl here just so shallow make me bth. need to wake them up. stop
blaming grab or gojek for no ping or low fare or whatever. u wan high fare , customer wan cheap ride. u wan high incentives but grab and gojek also need to survive , how to keep pumping money in? pls think about every aspects. life isnt just about yourself or drivers only.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
and one more thing, why td got no such problem of “posting their surge price” online? TBH , some of the td are not tech savvy , and i mean SOME , before some ppl flame me. its not the same as phv industry whereby there are more younger and tech savvy ppl. what rotten egg spoilt the whole basket? no sense at all. this will be the first and last time i gonna address this to wake those ppl up who keep blaming ppl who post surge pic online cos they keep getting no ping or low fare. keep kpkb no use one i tell u all.

Sainterly

Reaction score
To be honest I rarely post here due to I agree a few members already say the truth out of phv.
Seriously phv is a always a last way out due to been sack. Jobless etc.
Most youngsters don't see it this way.
Most just wanted a car and drive a little to cover just to have a car.
Most post high earning. Boosting etc.
But most of all. They don't see the downside.

Truth is. You are just capable to be a driver.
If you are good. You don't trade time for money.

If you are young. You won't see what coming when you hit 30/40 when your resume is totally blank when you go for employment.

If you just want a car to drive. Like I say. You will be at somewhere where the car will be a toy to you instead of being a working tools.

If you keep boosting around. You are just digging your own grave as well as the others.

Lastly. Truth is. How many of you can handle the truth?

I not here to look down or scold anyone.
I just hope this people can see from a bigger picture. And really think about it

Only the one who walks. Seen it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.