Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaNNZ3r

Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt reply... is only NTUC the only insurer for PHV for COE cars ... later they quote very expensive then I LL

Probably NTUC the major player in commercial insurance. Last time tried many other companies which undertake only non commercial...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phv need 3 hrs to cover rental? Rental $100 plus? :s11::s11::s11:

Wah, 3 hours able to reach $100 ah??? Past two days I tried 6am+ till 10am++, $90+ to $110+

Btw, yes I think may need around $100 to cover. Say $100 - $20 commission, then $80-$65 rental, $15 for petrol not sure enough to cover that morning trips or not...

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh oh, no lah. I called in to grab hotline kbkb with them why the app says i cannot drive. They say because my credit wallet not enough money to start. So I quickly want to use ibanking, BUT then realise i dont have the bank dongle with me, so i have to rush back home take, use ibanking top up credit account le. My bank statement shows transfer is out, but credit wallet waited almost 30mins then appear. I gan cheong sia... :( Because that was my first time to start, and i did that from 5pm to 6pm... :eek:

oh ya, i still need to sort out my rental with grab too. My rent is weekly basis. Now I need to call up grab exactly do I need to walk in personally to sin ming office to ask renewal another week, or it will auto renew de. No head no tail, never give me documents too...

Hmmm nowadays grab never give u $50/$100 credit to start with?

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Long ago G stopped dangling carrots for new drivers already.
We have more than enough drivers.
You want join, your problem.

In vietnam, new drivers must pay 30% comm.
Guess that's another way to slow down drivers from entering.

Hmmm nowadays grab never give u $50/$100 credit to start with?

Cherryislife

Reaction score
F1 coming.
Before the mass influx of new drivers.
Previous years jam in cbd already godlike.

Next month.
Good luck to all the lup sup tang.
Go in continue kio your $6 and $7.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am looking forward to f1 and aasng and siam town

good luck to new drivers getting lost in the 'maze' :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.