Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konnichiwa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
super emo , can anyone teach me not to think so much? no mood to drive for days le. now at home being a good husband and she at home being a good wife and mother...

Sorry to inform u...
I also will emo and stop driving one... :s13:

Tada69

Reaction score
i am just curious, since 666 is on open contract, cant he just return the car and rent another one? since he has to pay for the excess anyway.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually very simple.... Just think this way... Thank god nothing happen... Just hug and kisses which I shiok shiok liao... Thank god I have open hand with that lady liao ... Whew I at home now, everything normal,... Just leave it normal and be normal.

Lucky never make love... Whew... A lesson learnt. It's a sign telling me to be a better man.

Alright, tomorrow another day!!! Yohoo !

super emo , can anyone teach me not to think so much? no mood to drive for days le. now at home being a good husband and she at home being a good wife and mother...

Tada69

Reaction score
dont blame yourself so much, Man have a mission on this planet and that is to populate it.

Konnichiwa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am just curious, since 666 is on open contract, cant he just return the car and rent another one? since he has to pay for the excess anyway.

Haven’t repair yet sibo.... not yet settle how to return with a dent?

Konnichiwa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually very simple.... Just think this way... Thank god nothing happen... Just hug and kisses which I shiok shiok liao... Thank god I have open hand with that lady liao ... Whew I at home now, everything normal,... Just leave it normal and be normal.

Lucky never make love... Whew... A lesson learnt. It's a sign telling me to be a better man.

Alright, tomorrow another day!!! Yohoo !

Wild fruit is jin Ho jiak...
Jin sweet Jin Spicy sibo...
his mind is playing tricks on him sibo...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Is there anyway to read remarks and those compliment badges are from which trip??? Anyway, these don't add to anything extra momentary incentives de ya? :p

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
no.
7 char left.

Just curious. Is there anyway to read remarks and those compliment badges are from which trip??? Anyway, these don't add to anything extra momentary incentives de ya? :p

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haven’t repair yet sibo.... not yet settle how to return with a dent?

Technically my weekly open contract still have few days to go. Then, dont forget also need to give 7 working days advance notice before return car leh.

Now I am putting my bet on Monday call in to GR to beg or threaten :s13: , see if they can give a less painful solution for me when the car is in the workshop for repairs. The worst scenario i guess is 2 days rental still pay, don't lend me a replacement car to drive during the 2 days, of course still have to pay the $1070 excess.

Btw, have you all pay the excess at pegasus before??? I was stun when the staff say cash terms only. She was telling me the workshop is always packed full almost every day. If 1 day 10 cars, thats 10k cash. The place looks so ulu, not scare wan meh keep cash...

iamnew

Master Member
Reaction score
How come passengers can eat and drink in the car? Honestly as a passenger, I feel only drinking of plain/ mineral water should be allowed and no food nor sweet drinks.

I was sharing a ride yesterday and to my amaze, a co-rider was eating biscuits (crumps dropping on the seat and floor) and drinking bubble tea. Never mind, still drinking and sucking the pearls until so loud and noisy! Isn’t this eating and drinking in the car inviting ants and cockroaches?

If you are a passenger and reading this, please be more considerate la. Please also do not leave behind tissue papers in driver’s cars. That “tiny pocket” at the side of the car doors are not meant to hold your dirty tissue papers! Shouldn’t you take that used tissue paper with you when you alight from the car and throw it into a rubbish bin?

Grab should impose a fine to these inconsiderate passengers. Install a camera at the rear window to capture the act of these self-centred people. Singaporean’s only react to FINES.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come passengers can eat and drink in the car? Honestly as a passenger, I feel only drinking of plain/ mineral water should be allowed and no food nor sweet drinks.

I was sharing a ride yesterday and to my amaze, a co-rider was eating biscuits (crumps dropping on the seat and floor) and drinking bubble tea. Never mind, still drinking and sucking the pearls until so loud and noisy! Isn’t this eating and drinking in the car inviting ants and cockroaches?

If you are a passenger and reading this, please be more considerate la. Please also do not leave behind tissue papers in driver’s cars. That “tiny pocket” at the side of the car doors are not meant to hold your dirty tissue papers! Shouldn’t you take that used tissue paper with you when you alight from the car and throw it into a rubbish bin?

Grab should impose a fine to these inconsiderate passengers. Install a camera at the rear window to capture the act of these self-centred people. Singaporean’s only react to FINES.

Perhaps, education can work?

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No amount of education can solve this problem, this one is upbringing.

Absolutely. Even teenagers in school uniform do not clear their tables at McDonalds, doing so only in schools. Education has failed.

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kill their appetite.

q0Fad3q.jpg

Absolutely. Even teenagers in school uniform do not clear their tables at McDonalds, doing so only in schools. Education has failed.

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score

Put up the No eating and drinking sign.

Soccer Ball

Master Member
Reaction score

Need 5 stars mah:s13::s13::s13:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why u wanna think so much?

how they handle their operations is none of our business

besides, how they handle their cash does not value add to ur driving.

Technically my weekly open contract still have few days to go. Then, dont forget also need to give 7 working days advance notice before return car leh.

Now I am putting my bet on Monday call in to GR to beg or threaten :s13: , see if they can give a less painful solution for me when the car is in the workshop for repairs. The worst scenario i guess is 2 days rental still pay, don't lend me a replacement car to drive during the 2 days, of course still have to pay the $1070 excess.

Btw, have you all pay the excess at pegasus before??? I was stun when the staff say cash terms only. She was telling me the workshop is always packed full almost every day. If 1 day 10 cars, thats 10k cash. The place looks so ulu, not scare wan meh keep cash...

Jemchong93

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my pdvl and would like to drive part time. I was wondering what the best rental options for me are.

I will roughly be driving from:
Tuesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Wednesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Thursday 9pm to 12am - 3hr
Friday 7am to 11am, 5pm to 7pm and 11pm to 1am - 8hr
Saturday 9am to 12pm and 11pm to 1am - 5hr
Sunday 9am to 12pm and 9pm to 12am - 6hr

So total about 48hr per week

The options i know of are
1) toyota vios 3 month rental - 55 a day
2) relief driver
3) smoove or tribecar

Im looking to make about 1 to 2k a month for pocket money. I am still studying in Uni.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.