Another monk.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
如今,我知道我走错了这条路可是我还一直走下去,我还能回头吗?

iamnew

Master Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. Even teenagers in school uniform do not clear their tables at McDonalds, doing so only in schools. Education has failed.

Let me elaborate. Even students wearing elite school uniform from BISHAN do not clear their tables at fast food restaurants. Check out Bishan Junction 8. What more can we say about our education? Stop ranking our Math and Science results. Time to rank social behaviour of our 15 year old.

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh knn
Gojek peak hours is 2 points right?
Ytd morning peak hour 2 points no issue

Evening becomes 1.5 point?

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
不是你的错,男人是犯贱的。backside itchy already right?
it takes a lot of effort to stop or to quit. all is 一线之差。Many don like to hear the right thing, i also have to say it:

why get involved with married woman? she also has family. unless she is a divorcee. Please don break your own family and others. If single still can marry her as 2nd wife. Paper cannot cover fire one in the long run.

i can marry 4 wives though :s22: but it takes money to execute it. plus not easy to convince first wife plus the quarrel and fights that i will be involved, where got time for all these nonsense... at my age all these is the least important liao. I have more important things and mission to do.

grow up my fren. no woman no cry, no money man die.

能不能回头在于你

如今,我知道我走错了这条路可是我还一直走下去,我还能回头吗?

Last edited:

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
thanks bro. i am trying hard to put down le. she seems to be feeling the guilt also. have not been messaging each other le. time to call it quit i guess.
sorry maybe i am still too young to understand...
不是你的错,男人是犯贱的。backside itchy already right?
it takes a lot of effort to stop or to quit. all is 一线之差。Many don like to hear the right thing, i also have to say it:

why get involved with married woman? she also has family. unless she is a divorcee. Please don break your own family and others. If single still can marry her as 2nd wife. Paper cannot cover fire one in the long run.

i can marry 4 wives though :s22: but it takes money to execute it. plus not easy to convince first wife plus the quarrel and fights that i will be involved, where got time for all these nonsense... at my age all these is the least important liao. I have more important things and mission to do.

grow up my fren. no woman no cry, no money man die.

能不能回头在于你

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
you are not at fault. Men are like that. unless you are very good at cleaning your mouth. not easy. one small mistake you are done for. i was fortunate not get caught for so long so time to stop.

Who don want excitement or new love or even XMM:love:
sometimes we just have to get the priorities right

:s12::s12::s12:

thanks bro. i am trying hard to put down le. she seems to be feeling the guilt also. have not been messaging each other le. time to call it quit i guess.
sorry maybe i am still too young to understand...

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
thanks bro for the advise. 过来人就是不一样

you are not at fault. Men are like that. unless you are very good at cleaning your mouth. not easy. one small mistake you are done for. i was fortunate not get caught for so long so time to stop.

Who don want excitement or new love or even XMM:love:
sometimes we just have to get the priorities right

:s12::s12::s12:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Don thank me. Thank yourself for open up here. if me last time i kept quiet and shiok shiok in secret myself, why bcos i don want to hear people say the "right thing" and nag and blah blah blah (bad.... very bad like tat, don be like me:D)

so thank yourself for that. you are a good man.

thanks bro for the advise. 过来人就是不一样

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got my pdvl and would like to drive part time. I was wondering what the best rental options for me are.

I will roughly be driving from:
Tuesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Wednesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Thursday 9pm to 12am - 3hr
Friday 7am to 11am, 5pm to 7pm and 11pm to 1am - 8hr
Saturday 9am to 12pm and 11pm to 1am - 5hr
Sunday 9am to 12pm and 9pm to 12am - 6hr

So total about 48hr per week

The options i know of are
1) toyota vios 3 month rental - 55 a day
2) relief driver
3) smoove or tribecar

Im looking to make about 1 to 2k a month for pocket money. I am still studying in Uni.

Thanks!
Your driving schedule...apart from attending classes..u don't need to study ar? :)

Last edited:

wlsh777

Reaction score
Going Peng steeeringggg Liao. Hope everyone huat huat today . Drive safe .everyone bak jiu always on beh cia lor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.