Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$1070 plus probably two days at workshop $65 x 2. This way exceed what I earned so far for a week driving le...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
bro u are right.. i done a bad job

at the start, its <3.
over time, <3 will fade. both side.

its on u to reignite it.

by then, its called commitment.

ppl grow old.
dun grow old liao n think, what happened.

what happened is simply becos u let it happen.

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$535 + $535

Assessment is that the incident should be my fault, thus no waiver of rental. I ask to extend contract they say no too. I rebuke give me a replacement car I can drive and pay commission to grab what, the GR reply is that that is grab not GR, so not their interest... Fark
If I insist want a car, pay for another car. Double rental I eat sai ah

then what will happen to this accident car after repair? After repair, u need to fetch it from workshop and return to GR? Then GR will rent u another rental car? Will they already prepare the new car in advance or u will kenna a waiting gap again?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then what will happen to this accident car after repair? After repair, u need to fetch it from workshop and return to GR? Then GR will rent u another rental car? Will they already prepare the new car in advance or u will kenna a waiting gap again?
I am still haven't one week leh, noob still.
I guess lah. Workshop will contact me say need how long. Say 2 days bah, then I go collect and continue drive lor. Until I give 7 working days notice to GR then can return car

Chris8510

Reaction score
If that's the case I probably fix it when I'm about to return it. Who knows along the way I might scratch the car then I need to fix again and pay for rent again or maybe someone bang into me and I can claim?

Might as well I get it fix one short when I return.

By the way my case I also haven't fix, I also waiting to fix until I return.

$535 + $535

Assessment is that the incident should be my fault, thus no waiver of rental. I ask to extend contract they say no too. I rebuke give me a replacement car I can drive and pay commission to grab what, the GR reply is that that is grab not GR, so not their interest... Fark
If I insist want a car, pay for another car. Double rental I eat sai ah

Chris8510

Reaction score
Things are simple as long I return your cb car in the condition when I took you no problem Liao right? I just do it that way and let's end our deal that way.

Don't kana jiak for no reason.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Lucky me my rental coy representative quite ah beng steady type so easy to talk things out.
So far so good for me. Even that time I got into an accident where by I hit another lorry (in parking) and swipe off my side mirror.
He help to get a 2nd hand mirror to replace it and pay for it at a minimum cost (plus they earn abit)
Not much issue for me since it was my mistake.

Ec7171

Reaction score
I am still haven't one week leh, noob still.
I guess lah. Workshop will contact me say need how long. Say 2 days bah, then I go collect and continue drive lor. Until I give 7 working days notice to GR then can return car

2days out of a week contract is 28%.
2days out of 365days contract is 0.5%.
Thats why unless you can commit long or you had your own car.
PHV sideline is not a good alternative for extra income.
Most ppl are lure in because can have a car.

Better to do grabfood for short term.
Lesser liability.

Konnichiwa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$1070 plus probably two days at workshop $65 x 2. This way exceed what I earned so far for a week driving le...

You accident confirm will more than you earn....
Able to go Jaybee do repair?
I don't have lobang... tiagong its much cheaper... u gonna scout around...

kuang89

Reaction score
Fare so low, GS 2 pick up in cck, 1 drop in segar, 1 drop in amk...$18.50 at 5:45am

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Virgin post. Yesterday I had a grab share $4 dollars from Bugis Junction to Asia Square at around 5 pm. I thought Grab minimum fare is $6 for Just Grab, $5.50 for Grab share n $5 for wait 5 minutes Grab share? How do I attached screen shot of that $4 ride?

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Virgin post. Yesterday I had a grab share $4 dollars from Bugis Junction to Asia Square at around 5 pm. I thought Grab minimum fare is $6 for Just Grab, $5.50 for Grab share n $5 for wait 5 minutes Grab share? How do I attached screen shot of that $4 ride?
I got b4...
Every sian one..
Somemore short distance, unlikely got much

Ec7171

Reaction score

Why take a $4 when JG is $6.
Unless you want trip count.
$4 GS without match nett you $4.
$6 JG nett you $4.80.
Cancel anytime also will get better value.

But then some driver sure say 80c nia... Its ok la... Sigh then i say thank you.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently a lot of Grab share job because Gojek is expansive. Last Sat I did 30 trips got 16 Grab share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.