Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Missing the smooth traffic of yesteryears...with this current ridiculous amount of phv on the road, I wont be surprised to see drivers complain about getting stuck in orchard for an hour during the festive period in December.

got surge stuck dun mind
hum fare stuck think tell ownself stall car and tell passenger car break down , ask him go call another
can or not? lolxx

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin song

those who sign 1yr contract wif rental coy

i can sleep well tonai

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes bro, starkism is here, haha, it’s really depends on urself, I find lumens service good but expensive, and I willing to pay for it, so yah, it’s up to u

lumen svc really goood i must say
accompany frd go choose rental
no pushy pushy

prime actually not bad but same pay for service + no hanky panky

Starkism

Reaction score
So how they they serviced you? Like every day they call you ask how are you? Weekly?
or after sign contract no sound already?

No lar bro, like that it’s irritating alr, what I meant is the before getting the car, their service wun be like grab rental over there yaya papaya to me.

Starkism

Reaction score
lumen svc really goood i must say
accompany frd go choose rental
no pushy pushy

prime actually not bad but same pay for service + no hanky panky

Most impt is the return car, don’t bua stunt little dent or scratch charge u money. That’s the part I like about lumen, where they don’t anyhow charge ( according to review )

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
take it with a pinch of salt.

50 / day x 6 months or 3 months.
vs 60 / day x 6 months or 3 months.

scratch, anything? nvm, even deposit forfeit also can cover back ur cost of renting.

no? do the math.

bang table how angry how poor cust services is, end of the day return car u count back. how much extra for good services just on signing contract and signing the handover form.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cherryislife

Reaction score
That's what happens when there's too many drivers, grab starts to fark around with you. Like I said before, grab surge only then gojek will have ping. Grab still controls the game.

We're not just a nation of drivers, we're a nation of desperate drivers. Cbd no surge and you still see so many kum lan drivers accepting and picking up riders even when the traffic is so bad.

Grab already knows now they have you in the palm of their hand. Riders now know they can happily wait for surge to drop, confirm got driver will accept their cheap fare. They have been spoiled by gojek fares.

Grabslaves all around.

Riders happy, service provider happy, rental companies happy, slaves at the bottom of the food chain.

Phv industry is farked.
The number of new sign ups are not gonna end, prepare to jump ship before you drown.

Shits more pattern than badminton

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most impt is the return car, don’t bua stunt little dent or scratch charge u money. That’s the part I like about lumen, where they don’t anyhow charge ( according to review )

thats why rent cheap one b4 throw key better go touch up everything swee swee ....even undercarriage also need do if kiasu
uber forum got ppl say they use hand feel undercarriage say got scratches Zzzzzz

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know lumens boss personally. Is a car group friend.

They dun really check for scratches or dents when return car.

Those were back then now i dunno.

take it with a pinch of salt.

50 / day x 6 months or 3 months.
vs 60 / day x 6 months or 3 months.

scratch, anything? nvm, even deposit forfeit also can cover back ur cost of renting.

no? do the math.

bang table how angry how poor cust services is, end of the day return car u count back. how much extra for good services just on signing contract and signing the handover form.

clockwise

Reaction score
gE00B1Kl.jpg

This type how to not report?

Watch drama in car...to be fair, when he drive he didnt watch when I'm inside, but nobody knows if he watch it while no passenger in car.

Still a distraction, and if accident happen because he took his eyes off the road and knock on to pedestrian then how?

Report him for his good and others.

And car plate also different from app.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

d3n

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Carplate different? Very bold. Sure tio ban

gE00B1Kl.jpg

This type how to not report?

Watch drama in car...to be fair, when he drive he didnt watch when I'm inside, but nobody knows if he watch it while no passenger in car.

Still a distraction, and if accident happen because he took his eyes off the road and knock on to pedestrian then how?

Report him for his good and others.

And car plate also different from app.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when there's too many drivers, grab starts to fark around with you. Like I said before, grab surge only then gojek will have ping. Grab still controls the game.

We're not just a nation of drivers, we're a nation of desperate drivers. Cbd no surge and you still see so many kum lan drivers accepting and picking up riders even when the traffic is so bad.

Grab already knows now they have you in the palm of their hand. Riders now know they can happily wait for surge to drop, confirm got driver will accept their cheap fare. They have been spoiled by gojek fares.

Grabslaves all around.

Riders happy, service provider happy, rental companies happy, slaves at the bottom of the food chain.

Phv industry is farked.
The number of new sign ups are not gonna end, prepare to jump ship before you drown.

GH popular too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.