122 - 18 (fuel) = 104/day

104 x 30days = 3120nett.
Decent income....

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see LCR website shows $85 per day on 5 weeks basis wor

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

no wonder so ex coz u are looking at 5 weeks..

then u ownself decide liao

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Sonwin

Reaction score
Just some Due diligence

Hi All, I am out of job for half a year now and not too sure if I can secure what I want soon. Currently I am working hourly rates at my friends company (he is not the boss) to keep myself sane and to get some plus points on my resume but it is really not making ends meet.

May I ask if it make sense to rent and drive from 7-10am and 5pm-9pm on weekdays+1 full day on the weekends if I rent the cheapest car for a few months? I will be working at the company with lesser hours to be more productive for all parties.

I will not be able to drive full time as I am still actively applying for jobs and want to have a link with the company I am working for to gain clout in my resume.

Thanks all for the reply in advance before I pull the trigger.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can rent and then find a relief to cover u. But u probably had to sacrifice either morning peak or evening peak... so easier to find relief.

Suggest u either do 5pm-11pm or 6am-10am (tougher as the mentally to wake up very early is zzz)

And cos your drive hours short... just cherry pick high fares to do and maintain 30% acceptance + below 10% cancellation each week.

Indeed job market quite bad. Myself jobless since jul 2017... first time in my life out of job so long. Last longest only 6 mths...

Hi All, I am out of job for half a year now and not too sure if I can secure what I want soon. Currently I am working hourly rates at my friends company (he is not the boss) to keep myself sane and to get some plus points on my resume but it is really not making ends meet.

May I ask if it make sense to rent and drive from 7-10am and 5pm-9pm on weekdays+1 full day on the weekends if I rent the cheapest car for a few months? I will be working at the company with lesser hours to be more productive for all parties.

I will not be able to drive full time as I am still actively applying for jobs and want to have a link with the company I am working for to gain clout in my resume.

Thanks all for the reply in advance before I pull the trigger.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can rent and then find a relief to cover u. But u probably had to sacrifice either morning peak or evening peak... so easier to find relief.

Suggest u either do 5pm-11pm or 6am-10am (tougher as the mentally to wake up very early is zzz)

And cos your drive hours short... just cherry pick high fares to do and maintain 30% acceptance + below 10% cancellation each week.

Indeed job market quite bad. Myself jobless since jul 2017... first time in my life out of job so long. Last longest only 6 mths...

now cr is must below 30% daily

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Sonwin

Reaction score

Hey thanks a lot. It will help if you can give me an idea how much will I make for the week days? Understand that I won’t be making as much but that’s the circumstances I have to work with for now. Can’t think of other better short term alternative for now

EthanLLL

Reaction score
Can share the company you rent from?

Found on carousell after many enquiring. Company call Junexpress. Before this altis I oso rented an old Toyota wish at $47/day from benefit auto. But the wish condition still OK.. Drivable lor.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun drive much during that hours u mention. I usually drive 930am (to avoid the irritating jams) to the time my wife finish work (sometimes 7pm sometimes 8pm)

My daily target is $250 gross. Cos is my own car. So slightly cheaper then rental.

But june fares quite bad on somedays i only manage to gross $200-250.

May is quite good.
Hey thanks a lot. It will help if you can give me an idea how much will I make for the week days? Understand that I won’t be making as much but that’s the circumstances I have to work with for now. Can’t think of other better short term alternative for now

Last edited:

EthanLLL

Reaction score

If u can hit emerald tier 260gem juz driving ur stated timing should be able to nett around $500/week

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Found on carousell after many enquiring. Company call Junexpress. Before this altis I oso rented an old Toyota wish at $47/day from benefit auto. But the wish condition still OK.. Drivable lor.

Thanks a lot. Nowadays carousel flooded with lumens auto, they register many accounts and flood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.