Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
haha accent 15km/l , still okay. i just hope i can cover the installment of $914 per month thru part time grab driving. one day need earn at least $35 excluding fuel

elantra fc should be better
my frd trade in his altis to elantra

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Have you have encounter vomit passengers?
Where to send car for cleaning?

Gulimard rd shell station got do cleaning

If not wrong paya lebar road shell also got do

Can get them go issue receipt so can claim

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
So much float
6 x $10
4 x $5
10 x $2
Total $100
10 x $1
10 x $0.50
Usually sufficient.

I dont do float

Always start with whatever i have. If no change i just ask them paynow me

Usually by end of the day will have alot cash.

Oh but i got a coin pouch inside alot of coin never go count. But pretty sufficient.

Brovale

Reaction score
How come eh. At least I have the car to myself after 5 years. That is if I have plan to rent for 5 years
LTO,you must finish the lease before you own it, you can never stop the lease, otherwise you never going to own it.(car not your until fulfill the lease, so cannot sell away)

Now compare car loan and, for Noah Hydrid OMV is $32k, so 60%loan on the basic Noah pricing 127,000(sgcarmart), so roughly your installments is like 1.2k

1.2k/mth vs 115/day
14,400/yr vs 41.975/yr
72,000/5yr vs 209,875/5yr

You see the pictures? Even including other expenses on own car 100k, the LTO will still cost more and until the very last day of 5yr lease and you fully pay the lease amount, you dun own the car.

mozaat

Reaction score
Last trip 5km 10 min fare $5.83.... lucky is cc if cash no 1cent coin to give lol

Btw gojek 12am got midnight surcharge?

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Just think about it

3 year down the road

Something happen

Can you sell or trade in the LTO car?

No

1 year down the road. You want zheng the car. Or you want stop phv want convert to personal insurance. Can LTO car do that?

No

So ya..... You dont own the car....

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LTO,you must finish the lease before you own it, you can never stop the lease, otherwise you never going to own it.(car not your until fulfill the lease, so cannot sell away)

Now compare car loan and, for Noah Hydrid OMV is $32k, so 60%loan on the basic Noah pricing 127,000(sgcarmart), so roughly your installments is like 1.2k

1.2k/mth vs 115/day
14,400/yr vs 41.975/yr

You see the pictures? Even including other expenses on own car 100k, the LTO will still cost more and until the very last day of 5yr lease and you fully pay the lease amount, you dun own the car.

LTO if break contract eg 1 yr later got what penalty?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha accent 15km/l , still okay. i just hope i can cover the installment of $914 per month thru part time grab driving. one day need earn at least $35 excluding fuel

wif this mentality u likely to earn MORE :s12:

Brovale

Reaction score
That you will have to look at the fine print on your contract.

Rough guess, you will lose your deposit and the car without question, and most probably paying a certain percentage of the balance unfulfilled lease.(WTF, how can I afford to pay that much, That is the WHOLE FK-ING POINT) They make sure you will never break the contract/lease.

Last edited:

kop2311987

Reaction score

1.2k/mth vs 115/day
14,400/yr vs 41.975/yr

Ya true. I understand but den not all can down 40% also.. not that I die die wan to own a car. It's just that looking for something that I dun really lose out too much while driving for few years ba

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

Some company allow 2 year or 3vyear break contract. Just pay a smaller sum as penalty

If not just treat it as break rental contract lo. They chase you for the remaining 5 year rental

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Phv tak ade midnight surcharge, that's why you see those puki mak book grab/gj and when you arrive, theres a long line of green lantern.

Last trip 5km 10 min fare $5.83.... lucky is cc if cash no 1cent coin to give lol

Btw gojek 12am got midnight surcharge?

Starkism

Reaction score
mai kia mia kia ur school starting soon

cherry pick time

go camp AP tonight
dun 4get offline

check rider fare ,,,if surge on the app and MSW

How can Mai kia, still got 4 week plus contract, if really kena van then Hong gan liao, haha, anyways today fare sucks ball lar sia, I keep car liao

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.