Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There should be a mobile column of private-hire drivers to showcase a nation of drivers in NDP, :o a nation of drivers everyone will be proud of.:o The lead vehicle of this mobile column could be the Mighty Attrage.:o

Majulah Singapura!:o

I volunteer to lead the convoy.:o

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bth liao. Go wash car...

3s2vy4m.jpg

ohhh horse city have meh?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just heard from radio news now can put inward camp with audio recording liao.

Yeah no more cbk anyhow complain liao

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

but those who rent car go get approval themselves ?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Valid point... scare this PHV thing won’t last also. Need to have this kind of mental preparation. Msia Grab don’t have incentive scheme.

not say impossible!!!!!!!!!!
so buy car drive phv good luck to them

mozaat

Reaction score
Give u one advice even thou i not lao jiao

If morning u land in cbd. Dont go east side like geylang tanjong rhu katong all these

Because every driver which land at cbd will go there. Meaning that area is cluster fug with empty car

Waste abit petrol go straight to toa payoh or amk instead.

No wonder.....

Yesterday very shook.

Today phv God no like me keep sending me to marina area .. walao eh.... I then try river valley...great world city...geylang....lavender really vomit blood. Thx for the advice...now I learn.

P.s. and bad Tuesday keep getting cui fares plus long trip. My last trip b4 keep car one joker....going to reach liao msg me, say gojek delivery cannot get through can I help send a parcel to her boss, boss very angry. I was like wtffff?!?!?! Jitao nearly cancel....but msg back say cannot la...then say ok nvm will send herself
Turn out...is a very chio thai lady in her 20s...lol. Anger half melted. Smile come back..;)

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
when i collect my new accent , can i drive for grabcar plus? since its a new car and how do i change my carplate number? need to go down?

Brovale

Reaction score
but those who rent car go get approval themselves ?
Owner of vehicle need to get approval from LTA, so rental ones, need the rental company to get the approval, and ***** hell only 3 authorised security cam company install it, sure expensive and need to wait for very long one, rental company 100% mai bare the cost de, when it not a must to install. Need to wait next cycle, when most rental ended, all demand inward cam vrhivle, bo Mai rent from them.lol

mozaat

Reaction score
Need fuel consumption advice as I quite blur with mechanics details...

My horse - Jetta 1.4

Stomach full after 20% discount roughly $80 plus on 95 petrol

Day 1 - 11 hours
Day 2 - 11 hours

Total 22 hours of continuous driving from full tank $80 plus to empty tank. Is this fuel consumption reasonable?

Brovale

Reaction score
when i collect my new accent , can i drive for grabcar plus? since its a new car and how do i change my carplate number? need to go down?
Yes better go down, arbo later take sweet time bo update, riders can rejected n cancel, and you wouldn't get cancellation fees lor.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

My horse - Jetta 1.4

Day 1 - 11 hours
Day 2 - 11 hours

Total 22 hours of continuous driving from full tank $80 plus to empty tank. Is this fuel consumption reasonable?

Reasonable

in before those hybrid driver here troll u with their 2 day petrol $9 only nonsense

Brovale

Reaction score

My horse - Jetta 1.4

Day 1 - 11 hours
Day 2 - 11 hours

Ok ar, Hybrid also around $60+ if run that long.

Jetta 1.4, FC on paper ard 16.7, actual let say 15 for older car, FCap 55L*15=825km for $80+

If you are able to keep this up, you should really consider to change to hybrid or Diesel ride.

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Dont need to go down, do it through the grab app under the Help Centre tab. It takes about 1-2hours for approval. I've done it twice.

Secondly, dont bother about grabcar+, nobody books it. It's just a marketing gimmick to make drivers feel that Grab cares, just like GS, grab knows that most of the drivers don't accept it, but they still have to let customers feel like grab cares for them.

Last edited:

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
okok thanks for the input!

Dont need to go down, do it through the grab app under the Help Centre tab. It takes about 1-2hours for approval. I've done it twice.

Secondly, dont bother about grabcar+, nobody books it. It's just a marketing gimmick to make drivers feel that Grab cares, just like GS, grab knows that most of the drivers don't accept it, but they still have to let customers feel like grab cares for them.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
I've encountered twice where rider book a ride to deliver an item. Opposite party will receive at destination, don't have to leave vehicle. This kind of trip is the best, can drive as fast as you want, play music as loud as you want.

But do note if items are illegal or fragile. Items damaged, not your responsibility.

No wonder.....

Yesterday very shook.

Today phv God no like me keep sending me to marina area .. walao eh.... I then try river valley...great world city...geylang....lavender really vomit blood. Thx for the advice...now I learn.

P.s. and bad Tuesday keep getting cui fares plus long trip. My last trip b4 keep car one joker....going to reach liao msg me, say gojek delivery cannot get through can I help send a parcel to her boss, boss very angry. I was like wtffff?!?!?! Jitao nearly cancel....but msg back say cannot la...then say ok nvm will send herself
Turn out...is a very chio thai lady in her 20s...lol. Anger half melted. Smile come back..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.