Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxiphv

Reaction score
Got a booking. Saw few club chio ladies waiting. Thinking, "ho seh" !!!!!! God knows got chance.

But..... A fat and disgusting buck teeth boarded. Thinking, 'knn never mind" still a piece of business.

But..........

Almost reached home no warning nothing wind down window and start to merlion, whole door was stained and seat kena bit, smelly like puck. So pucking ,disgusting. If chio bu I OK. But.. But but.... The whole scene is a nightmare. I will be haunted for few days few night. Luckily nearby got car wash plus interior dettol.
I encountered several merlions,all got inform beforehand. This one is a surprise attack.
Wa lau...... Beautiful night wet dream became nightmare. :s16:

Never mind I've done my job by sending her back home safely. I am disgusted but happy to serve the drunks :(

If gys, maybe can avoid clubbing areas?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owner of vehicle need to get approval from LTA, so rental ones, need the rental company to get the approval, and ***** hell only 3 authorised security cam company install it, sure expensive and need to wait for very long one, rental company 100% mai bare the cost de, when it not a must to install. Need to wait next cycle, when most rental ended, all demand inward cam vrhivle, bo Mai rent from them.lol

understood the "play"

dun say inward cam, many car rental no rear cam also Zzzzz

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to talk while transit.

Jus need verify pt a to b sometimes c.
Asked to turn left, stop shelter just acknowledge and obey instructions from paymasters.

Tats all bout it. Ez job

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Like that drive taxis is better choice or not? :o

Taxi metered fare system is always the fairest way. You sit inside my car how long, you get charged accordingly. I sit in the car jam with you, I get compensated fairly. You book but haven’t turn up when I arrive, either I start the meter or we cancel this job. No AR/CR and waiting time grace bs. You want to go by your route, no problem, meter charge accordingly. You want additional drop off, meter will run irregardless, no such thing as free additional distance. No driver rating bs. (Which is also why you also see many taxis driving and attitude is f-up.) No 20% comm to vendor. PM peak town surcharge $3. With booking, $10 inside pocket the moment pax board. Peak hour islandwide auto surcharge, no such thing as see your location and if I heng i got surge. Nobody control the way you want to earn with bs like driver timeout.

Phv, spend average of 1 hour on the road daily idling for free. Average pax waiting time 3mins x 20 trips.

Why I never take taxi instead? Because when I first started, I wasn’t 30 yet, couldn’t take tdvl then.

Second reason is rather ridiculous to some, I wanted a car then I can still go out and 见人, taxi has a certain social stigma whether we want to accept it or not, and I wanted to be able to drive into msia freely anytime.

Last edited:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont need to go down, do it through the grab app under the Help Centre tab. It takes about 1-2hours for approval. I've done it twice.

Secondly, dont bother about grabcar+, nobody books it. It's just a marketing gimmick to make drivers feel that Grab cares, just like GS, grab knows that most of the drivers don't accept it, but they still have to let customers feel like grab cares for them.

change car plate just chg ourselves ?

new car document /pic/etc they dun need see?
or they can check via thei own b2b database?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays dun even have grabcar bookings liao, still simi gc+

got jg or gs pings is happy liao

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

LightBuzz

Reaction score
I started 7am till 10.30am total only $53 fare which is really Low ,I don’t know how come the fare can be so Low even through morning peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.