Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hai....phv peak jpt....before GJ AM 7.50-9 can complete 3, now 2. Congestion increase. 6-12PM can easily gross 200 and up, these days 150 considered lucky.

PM 5-8 before GJ can gross 100 and up easily, now 70-80 is a norm.

Rental cost same, petrol cost same, earnings drop.

Puki mak lobang square.

rental cost actually went up compare to 2018 since cna put a "rental bzi heated up"

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They need u all till ipo, currently they hope u all daily hit 30 trip so they got good figure to show investor how hardworking the driver are. That why they giving out hugh incentive that make them bleed monthly .
Once target hit and ipo is success they thank you all for making them instant billionaire

quote for hard truth fact

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taxi metered fare system is always the fairest way. You sit inside my car how long, you get charged accordingly. I sit in the car jam with you, I get compensated fairly. You book but haven’t turn up when I arrive, either I start the meter or we cancel this job. No AR/CR and waiting time grace bs. You want to go by your route, no problem, meter charge accordingly. You want additional drop off, meter will run irregardless, no such thing as free additional distance. No driver rating bs. (Which is also why you also see many taxis driving and attitude is f-up.) No 20% comm to vendor. PM peak town surcharge $3. With booking, $10 inside pocket the moment pax board. Peak hour islandwide auto surcharge, no such thing as see your location and if I heng i got surge. Nobody control the way you want to earn with bs like driver timeout.

Phv, spend average of 1 hour on the road daily idling for free. Average pax waiting time 3mins x 20 trips.

Why I never take taxi instead? Because when I first started, I wasn’t 30 yet, couldn’t take tdvl then.

Second reason is rather ridiculous to some, I wanted a car then I can still go out and 见人, taxi has a certain social stigma whether we want to accept it or not, and I wanted to be able to drive into msia freely anytime.

I am doing TVDL and hopeful that taxi can help me find food on table. :o I am quite desperate now. :o

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kns this Friday will be two weeks since I took my medical checkup le... I emailed them few days ago, they insist two weeks. I hope I can get updates this Friday sia...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
anyone doing private hitch? i heard got a group chat on this and there are riders and drivers inside.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kns this Friday will be two weeks since I took my medical checkup le... I emailed them few days ago, they insist two weeks. I hope I can get updates this Friday sia...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

chillax la... wont run one la

u kan chiong also no use.

if cannot, do food deliveries lo, also jht

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.