Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaixin18

Reaction score
then u know what it means lo

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Just pick up my 1st ever go to club chio buS... yes x 3

From cck to Clark quay 30 min journey....not rushing at all cruise 80km/hr all the way lol

Gj seem faking attractive now but the question is how long more can it last? :o

Side track: suspect g and gj CEO met for a drink few weeks ago and kaboom incentive cut after they realized they company lost too much money for feeding their drivers. :s22:

Gojek need driver to hit a certain amount of trip a day that why they giving out such incentive . So they can sell this to investor and value the buisness at the price they want during ipo
It ever occur to you that such company losing billion yearly and why still operating

any of you driving diesel cars? my husband thinking of getting diesel car to drive from rental company. the model is renault scenic. any opinions? thanks.

EthanLLL

Reaction score
Gj seem faking attractive now but the question is how long more can it last? :o

Side track: suspect g and gj CEO met for a drink few weeks ago and kaboom incentive cut after they realized they company lost too much money for feeding their drivers. :s22:

Yes. gj incentives look much more tempting now than grab liao. Don't care how long more can it last, just milk it while it last :D . Time to peng Gj loh!

EthanLLL

Reaction score
any of you driving diesel cars? my husband thinking of getting diesel car to drive from rental company. the model is renault scenic. any opinions? thanks.

There is a discussion done on this subject i think 30-40+ pages back. u can try scrolling through from there to present.

Chris8510

Reaction score
In driving a non hybrid petrol car now. As usual I would suggest these who think of coming on board just rent a cheap petrol car to try first before thinking up changing to hybrid or whatever due to daily rental cost.

If he thinking of buying car just for this job better think twice. As you can see our earnings is very uncertain if you take incentive into consideration.

Lastly no offense, why is you who helping your husband to do the research instead of he himself do it? If you really so busy why still wanna take up phd job? If he need spoon feed than he really need to think again of joining. Because there's no free lunch or easy money here.
Sorry if I sound mean but that's what is it for this trade as well as other self employed jobs.

Pk0601

Reaction score
Yes, can vouch for this cause me just took lesson.

If passenger book and you need to go through ERP to pick him up, you have to pay cause he's not in your car yet

But if you need to go through car park gantry to pick passenger up, passenger has to pay the car park fee (if there is) since he already board your car n you need to exit through gantry again

wah piang, pdvl got teach leh

we are NOT allowed to charge in this scenario

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Starkism

Reaction score
take it with a pinch of salt.

50 / day x 6 months or 3 months.
vs 60 / day x 6 months or 3 months.

scratch, anything? nvm, even deposit forfeit also can cover back ur cost of renting.

no? do the math.

bang table how angry how poor cust services is, end of the day return car u count back. how much extra for good services just on signing contract and signing the handover form.

Bro I understand, when I first started I also wan to just go for Prius from grab rental, but who know last min no more, then Becux I only have short timeframe to get the car to fulfill minimum 3 months contract, so I’m kinda urgent during that period, plus I’m still consider “ young “ driver so lumens low excess sounds attractive to me, that’s why I’m paying more for that, in fact car rental only $64, the $6 per day more is the insurance premium mah, so yah, I know some may be don’t understand why I paying so much for Mazda 3, but alr sign le, alr driving for 2 months le, going to return le, regardless it’s a mistake or what, I m responsible for that decision, maybe if let me choose again I’ll still go for lumens, afterall I’m still a rookie in this field, it’s okay to just play extra safe

Starkism

Reaction score
thats why rent cheap one b4 throw key better go touch up everything swee swee ....even undercarriage also need do if kiasu
uber forum got ppl say they use hand feel undercarriage say got scratches Zzzzzz

Haha that’s absurd! Touch undercarriage tell u got scratch, really is out to scam our money only those rental coy

Starkism

Reaction score

EthanLLL

Reaction score
Go sin ming grab office any day

From morning till closing long queue of people signing up to drive Grab

Where got not enough

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Jialat.. they jiak sai liao, come onboard wrong time with the new gem incentives kicked in.

Starkism

Reaction score
The new incentive really ridiculous lerh, drop so much, I feel like our income legit will become lesser n lesser by this rate

Alexis1

Reaction score
The new incentive really ridiculous lerh, drop so much, I feel like our income legit will become lesser n lesser by this rate

My PHV relative just kao beh also. He said less about $1.2K for him with this new incentive scheme. Jin moody.

xGaikoz

Reaction score
Most impt is the return car, don’t bua stunt little dent or scratch charge u money. That’s the part I like about lumen, where they don’t anyhow charge ( according to review )

Hey bro, so would grab rental anyhow charge less the stuck up attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.