Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am confusing with all these and hesitate to do taxis or phv. :o I am very confuse. :o

zamsha

Reaction score
lol u sure they know this? they are calculating based on their current gem...nvm ah u win ok
You the one confuse

Of course they know this

But they whining cause they hoping for same gem allocation but higher pay out.

When thing dont go our way. We whine

Welcome to the forum

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the problem for my schedule is this. Weekday peak hours +5 gems only at "city centre" ???
Meaning where? See bee Di?? If I work peak is in the evening only, sometimes I din get to town also, if town sometime also out of range see bee di area... Peak hour jam sometimes also 1 hour 1 trip only.

But gems payout is no commission one.... Haiz...

From what I see... Both incentives is pretty similar from calculation. Bottom line phv is all about working hard and smart planning. Maybe sometimes gem a bit more and vice versa

I believe grab new incentives scheme is to suits everyone with different driving timing and pattern.

Different people different driving pattern and schedule. Choose one that suits your need especially working hours.

Though dulan with new payout....
Moi still lub gwab :s22:
5u2BvfQ.jpg

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Guys..i think everyone is confuse on the new gem system. Based on new gem allocation, u should be getting more gems compared to now during peak hrs and weekends. Example morning peak hr can get 7 gems for normal auto accept pickup..9 gems per grabeshare. So u cannot compare it with how many gems u getting now. I think gems system is still better compared to (guaranteed fare) it's all luck if u kena long distance b2b...die

Not confuse. I did calculation based for usual driving timings. Gems increase 10%, price of gem drop 50%. Total earnings about halved.

The tricky part is evening peak need to be city centre then is 2+5 extra. Else is non-peak trip 2 gems. :s22::s22::s22:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
They wont listen de la....

Everyone thinks phv easy money.
Join already then they know the truth.
After deducting all cost, only 30-40% of fares goes into the pocket.

They are unaware of the mechanics of phv.
Everybody mentality: plus me 1 more driver wont make a difference.
Driver mentality: I go into hot spot, plus me 1 driver won't affect surge.

Throw 1 more driver into red zone, surge affected.
Throw 30 more drivers into red zone, demand ratio even out become base fare only.

Why you think pasir ris chalet at night can have $18 2km fares,but town cannot surge as high.

Headless chickens.

ship sinking already.
join in doesnt do one any good.

40>still can get regular employment provided got skillsets.
:(

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesnt suit my driving hours

Guys..i think everyone is confuse on the new gem system. Based on new gem allocation, u should be getting more gems compared to now during peak hrs and weekends. Example morning peak hr can get 7 gems for normal auto accept pickup..9 gems per grabeshare. So u cannot compare it with how many gems u getting now. I think gems system is still better compared to (guaranteed fare) it's all luck if u kena long distance b2b...die

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa lao eh.
Y take the package ?
3.18. u got count total how much accumulated not.

Tot u folo Fit conversion style

Get a real job plssss

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Not confuse. I did calculation based for usual driving timings. Gems increase 10%, price of gem drop 50%. Total earnings about halved.

The tricky part is evening peak need to be city centre then is 2+5 extra. Else is non-peak trip 2 gems.
:s22:

Got to admit the evening one damn **

Its either u go in cbd jam until buay lin chu get 7 gem

Or go else where. Able to hit 3 trip. But 6 gem only

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Evening peak is killer if outside cbd

I rather take guarantee and go outside cdb do

Even i can get back 260 gems its still half of what i used to get. And i need to do 510+ gems to get back what i used to get.

Means i need at least 50T in cdb during weekday evening peak to have good chance. Else increase my driving hours.

The tricky part is evening peak need to be city centre then is 2+5 extra. Else is non-peak trip 2 gems. :s22::s22::s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.