Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now bsl, especially when it's catered to grind long hrs suitable - regular instead of freelancers.

Go source delivery etc...
No brainer, ez, no commitment

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think now is too many drivers too little riders.

That time i drive 2 days... ping seems back to ok (as long as u dun offline unnecessary - cos uptime is another factor before assigning u a trip in that area)

Mon - 930-730am 18 pts easily
Tues - 930-645pm 11.5 pts ... end up switch back to grab.

So i will still peng for grab for now. At least pings more consistent and lesser wait time.

Gojek still have the specific phone model ping issue? Xiaomi ok now? Huawei better?

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Well said, high risk low returns.
Really no point...

Just do Food Panda or Deliveroo better.

6-11am maybe u can gross $100.
Less 20% to grab and 20% petrol (average usage), your nett for that 5hrs drive abt $60. Use that to less whatever amount u need to pay for ur car rental. That's roughly how much u can make.

Base on ur full time working hours (12hrs?), and the driving hours during the morning peak period, u gonna be damn shag man. Not sure how long u can tahan.

DON'T do this. cost too high liao. Furthermore this is a high risk job. Not worth it.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weekly better now cos at least if grab system cheats and make u exceed guarantee... weekly overall fares wun be cui. My june onwards fare drop alot... so not cannot bang on incentives.

Now new gems makes u work double while fares cui. Is double whammy.

Grab cui pattern because of too many monks.

If one notice, both incentive schemes have been calculated to optimise the usage of Grab pool of drivers' pattern.

Last edited:

wlsh777

Reaction score
Now is like cia u one stone cold stunner not enough .. still cia you crippler crossface but cannot tap out cos LL rental burning and wei le sheng huo.. wlsh~~ let's chiong for the weekend.. drive safe brothers in wheels

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me, got incentives or no incentives, i will still drive

no gwab we die

#hardtruth

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

EthanLLL

Reaction score
for me, got incentives or no incentives, i will still drive

no gwab we die

#hardtruth

Full-time mbs :s13: you can be s'pore god of gambler chow yun fat, and i will queue to be your andy lau calling you shifu :s13::s13::s13:

EthanLLL

Reaction score
Well said, high risk low returns.
Really no point...

Just do Food Panda or Deliveroo better.

Greetings to all the seniors here. I will need some advices as I’m overwhelmed by all the incentives and the jargons used. Pardon my long post.

Due to family medical issues, we are in need of more income. Both my spouse and I are looking to get a second source of income to cope and tide us over at least a year. So I’m thinking to be a private hire. However, will need to rent as doesn’t own a car.

•Been reading through, I’m confused as Lumens and Grabrental are both mentioned, which will be less hassle when returning the car (no excessive checks of scratches).

•Only can drive part time, 6am to 11am. As my full-time job is 2pm to 2am.

•Can I add relief drivers if I choose Lumens instead of Grabrental?

•Thinking of getting a hybrid car, as read that the FC is lesser than petrol car, is it true?

•If hybrid, it’s mentioned that to get Prius instead, I assume it’s the MPV, right?

Thanks in advance to any advices given. Please try not to troll with me, as I recently can’t tell whether it’s troll or not, due to the stress.

Yes, do food delivery better option and lower risk, car if u suey suey bang one time gone already.. in the end spent more. Here got report says food panda earnings very the good

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Full-time mbs :s13: you can be s'pore god of gambler chow yun fat, and i will queue to be your andy lau calling you shifu :s13::s13::s13:

sorlee, the master is not moi

i ish also have mentor guidance one :(

rewired

Reaction score
Greetings to all the seniors here. I will need some advices as I’m overwhelmed by all the incentives and the jargons used. Pardon my long post.

Due to family medical issues, we are in need of more income. Both my spouse and I are looking to get a second source of income to cope and tide us over at least a year. So I’m thinking to be a private hire. However, will need to rent as doesn’t own a car.

•Been reading through, I’m confused as Lumens and Grabrental are both mentioned, which will be less hassle when returning the car (no excessive checks of scratches).

•Only can drive part time, 6am to 11am. As my full-time job is 2pm to 2am.

•Can I add relief drivers if I choose Lumens instead of Grabrental?

•Thinking of getting a hybrid car, as read that the FC is lesser than petrol car, is it true?

•If hybrid, it’s mentioned that to get Prius instead, I assume it’s the MPV, right?

Thanks in advance to any advices given. Please try not to troll with me, as I recently can’t tell whether it’s troll or not, due to the stress.
Dont add more stress bro

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Remember not too long ago when grab launched the $3 for more than 3km pickup.

All the AA song song every week kio at least 3-4times.

Now 1 month have 1 you can go buy 4D.

Paints the picture of how many more monks around.
Btb now a rarity.

Hao lian earnings somemore..hao lian somemore....

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember not too long ago when grab launched the $3 for more than 3km pickup.

All the AA song song every week kio at least 3-4times.

Now 1 month have 1 you can go buy 4D.

Paints the picture of how many more monks around.
Btb now a rarity.

Hao lian earnings somemore..hao lian somemore....

even gys also dun have b2b riao

#hardtruth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.