Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

yksrel

Reaction score
You got white n black bo, regarding to private settle, there's something called accident private settlement form, agree to self settle, won't make police report n insurance claim for the accident, if got that you r safe. If bo, gg,you will need to settle the claim. (Rental company won't miss the chance to chop you one, own workshop, even minor can also turn into major, then make big claim, and they know as being phd you wouldn't or can't afford to hire lawyer to fight the case)

*If accident, just report police within 24hrs even though agree to private settlement, unless both signed some sort of agreement form, must be both "original signed"copy and payment make. If not later the other party chui pattern, and change his mind. With police report,you can still submit claim if that happened.

Thanks bro. Agreed to private settle and private settlement signed by all parties.

When I called up the insurer, the person said that the other Driver claimed under "personal injury" and he has up to x years to claim. So even with the private settlement form, I am still liable. I reported the accident and declared no injury at the reporting centre (also, ambulance was at the accident site and everyone was declared okay with no injuries so it left)

The insurer paid out the claim (6 months after the accident) and I was not notified or whatsoever during the period.

I'm still arguing with the insurer regarding the following:

1. What is the point of private settlement when at the end of the day the other party can pulled a fast one like that? It is very suspicious isn't it?

2. The insurer did not informed me at all from the day the other party claimed for personal injury, and I only realised it when the insurer sent me a letter that they have paid out the amount to the other party.

Frankly, in my opinion, when I was doing the private settlement with the other party and his dealer (ah beng sort), I already tried to play it safe but still....

Let me know if anyone can advise what else can I do here. Thanks!

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
1 hour 24 gys might as well stay home sleep. Dont burn your weekend midnight for this rate.

Can use the time to catch up with friends or bring family out for supper.

First gys don't looks good. From 9pm til now. Only 120

Last edited:

Thephv

Reaction score
Lousy rate? 9pm to 330am last job. Gross 150. 200km.

Maybe I didn't go town area. That could be The reason

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe Grab wants long term drivers to grind the roads - and no longer want part timers and those out to make a quick buck.

Desking

Reaction score
14t...9 trip $8 n below...
Dont know cry or laugh...
Got gem but no fares....

I would calculate based on how many hours u spent in completing 14 trips. I even tried before 2hrs 20 min completed 10 trips.. It was Sunday from 6pm to 8:20pm. I believe is the system helping me to meet 170 gems before 8pm peak hour.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I would calculate based on how many hours u spent in completing 14 trips. I even tried before 2hrs 20 min completed 10 trips.. It was Sunday from 6pm to 8:20pm. I believe is the system helping me to meet 170 gems before 8pm peak hour.

Short trips ... so fast?
Need to be familiar with the place or else follow Waze can holland

Goondo Driver

Reaction score
Can't deny more drivers than riders. But sometimes there could be a connectivity issue like ur online then suddenly pop up ur availability for job, like a momentary loss of connection. Happens to me.. App shows ur online but ur also 'offline' at the same time.

I see...no wonder sometimes the ping order comes in than next moment it cxnl straight away before I press accept button...

But somehow still feel the app has got problem...becos I make weekly comparison with last few weeks (school holiday) & (before school holiday) income, it really drops tremendously.

Moreover I just signed with a Gofleet company for 3 months to enjoy the weekly rebate but till now still no reply from Gojek. Anyone can advise?

Goondo Driver

Reaction score
Maybe Grab wants long term drivers to grind the roads - and no longer want part timers and those out to make a quick buck.

yes..I feel the same for Gojek wants driver to drive on road longer time...rather for those point or flash incentives target earner...

Goondo Driver

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Agreed to private settle and private settlement signed by all parties.

When I called up the insurer, the person said that the other Driver claimed under "personal injury" and he has up to x years to claim. So even with the private settlement form, I am still liable. I reported the accident and declared no injury at the reporting centre (also, ambulance was at the accident site and everyone was declared okay with no injuries so it left)

The insurer paid out the claim (6 months after the accident) and I was not notified or whatsoever during the period.

I'm still arguing with the insurer regarding the following:

1. What is the point of private settlement when at the end of the day the other party can pulled a fast one like that? It is very suspicious isn't it?

2. The insurer did not informed me at all from the day the other party claimed for personal injury, and I only realised it when the insurer sent me a letter that they have paid out the amount to the other party.

Frankly, in my opinion, when I was doing the private settlement with the other party and his dealer (ah beng sort), I already tried to play it safe but still....

Let me know if anyone can advise what else can I do here. Thanks!

bro..you definitely have a case to contest...go to CASE to seek enquiry..if not make a police report against the insurer and seek advise from the police what course you can do....becos after all black n white all written down..

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Grab loves you for fetching their cheapos.

On a more serious note, if you're getting the same rate as daytime, you really shouldn't waste your time doing gys.
Value your time and sleep.

Unless you're someone who can't sleep at night, then I guess you can just continue.

But anyway, now AM peak bsl, PM peak bsl, gys also bsl.

Toh...

Lousy rate? 9pm to 330am last job. Gross 150. 200km.

Maybe I didn't go town area. That could be The reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.