clockwise

Reaction score
I'm surprised to see $9 for justgrab at 6pm from KK hospital to queenstown

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S1LfyLAl.jpg

I just received this e-mail show this. So it means pending LTA approval??? I received SATA clinic medical checkup results as pass le...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S1LfyLAl.jpg

I just received this e-mail show this. So it means pending LTA approval??? I received SATA clinic medical checkup results as pass le...

hi mr. tan

yes, pls wait for LTA.

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Folks, let’s not put knives into each other throats here. Life is already very tough out there. In the game of all randomness, some will always outperform the rest. Many are doing this not as their first choice of making ends meet and a supportive environment goes a long way. 所谓和气生财,不是吗?
This thread got sinkiepawnsinkie culture u get used to it soon.

is hwz culture

Can be kinder to stop pawn fella phv drivers specially in this thread.

Xiexie the bros nice words. Sometimes see some comments / replies here can get a little harsh or sarcastic. Maybe it's the facts through experience, but can be quite disheartening, especially to those who lost job and thinking to switch to phv for a try.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi mr. tan

yes, pls wait for LTA.

Haha thanks. I find it weird why they send me email to remind me it's pending... Thought is it I didn't complete the application process correctly, thus why waited almost 3 weeks but no updates from LTA...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I been jobless since jul 2017 thats why u dun see me suan those who is jobless and want to drive phv for the time being.

Been thru this hence i know its not easy.

Xiexie the bros nice words. Sometimes see some comments / replies here can get a little harsh or sarcastic. Maybe it's the facts through experience, but can be quite disheartening, especially to those who lost job and thinking to switch to phv for a try.

Univ3rsal

Reaction score

Thoroughly agree. Same boat.

Maverick11

Reaction score

Aiya, I hope folks here don’t misunderstood me as one who takes the moral high ground with my comment. Just want to point out that I always believe we are in the situations because of our choices/consequences/or the random wild cards that has been dealt to us, be it willingly or unwillingly and there will always be lessons behind on why we are stuck in a particular phase. Some will learn and get out of it sooner, while others will keep walking in circles looking for a solution or answer. Like the rest, I am still walking in circles for an answer, but in the meantime, if whatever I know can give others a hand, why the hell not?

P.S- I so dragged myself to drive everyday and yes, it’s a choice I have made. 🤣

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Planning to share rental old altis with my brother, 25 each, hdb parking I also pay half for him, petrol we drive how much we pump how much, for this arrangement, can I earn about 80 dollar daily?? I'm driving 6am to 6pm,he driving 10pm to 5am..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to share rental old altis with my brother, 25 each, hdb parking I also pay half for him, petrol we drive how much we pump how much, for this arrangement, can I earn about 80 dollar daily?? I'm driving 6am to 6pm,he driving 10pm to 5am..

Earn 80 daily? U?
Most likely negative 800 daily. :o

Vezel2234

Reaction score
Wah laoyeh you in this thread for damn long asking questions already leh. Still haven’t start eh? :s22: :s22: :s22:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

6am to 6pm.

At least 600 nett daily

Go for it

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.