Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanLLL

Reaction score
some even text me bus stop number or taxi stand number. this one can search ????

ya lor i also kena this quite a few times.. damn headache.. they take picture of the taxi stand number and say 'waiting here'... end up i asked them for the street/road name or any landmark around instead

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Streetdirectory can search

bHvuBdm.jpg

pUVPpk1.jpg

Coy n shop name difficult not all listed

ya lor i also kena this quite a few times.. damn headache.. they take picture of the taxi stand number and say 'waiting here'... end up i asked them for the street/road name or any landmark around instead

Last edited:

EthanLLL

Reaction score
nobody cares one la

still many people queing at go jek and grab office for sign up

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

we people are like that de mah... even tho hearsay is not good, we still will want to ownself go try to convince ourselves that is not good so as to be sastified. Part of human nature

Univ3rsal

Reaction score
Thats why its sad we sg workers are being abuse...

1 day drive 12 hours u make $250
20% comm =$50
Rental $70-80
Fuel =$25 a day
U left how much ? U net 95 a day for 12 hours..

Ur making 8 dollars an hour....

LOL really sad... No CPF no Leave under paid... abuse by pax...

Only real drivers understand the pain...

Still need to add the taxman who will tax you based on your nett income correct?

LightBuzz

Reaction score
Anyone know can pick up at Bedok Mall main road the taxi stand near UOB? The rider put Bedok Mall but send me photo of the taxi stand ask to pick there ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.